Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worn in jacket Thread

I don't know how I missed this one! That is one bad ass perfecto Monitor. Can't get any better than that! That jacket should only be worn on a shovelhead.

This was seriously the best looking and fitting cross zip jacket I ever had. Photos don't do it justice. But I got a good offer for it and I sold it. Figured I'd get something else equally cool. Never did. Wish I'd kept it to this day. It was a 613 but some specific model. Never seen one like it before or after. It's somewhere in the UK now.

Schott can be all over the place but when they get it right, nothing can compete.

DSC05439.jpg

Lost Ronin

One of the Regulars
This was seriously the best looking and fitting cross zip jacket I ever had. Photos don't do it justice. But I got a good offer for it and I sold it. Figured I'd get something else equally cool. Never did. Wish I'd kept it to this day. It was a 613 but some specific model. Never seen one like it before or after. It's somewhere in the UK now.

Schott can be all over the place but when they get it right, nothing can compete.

I concur ! Beautiful! Was that a Horsehide or Steeehide jacket ?
I'm saving for a 618HH at the moment and losing the last 30lbs as well so my timing is perfect.

I like the 626 as well though its a cow hide jacket. To make matters worse there is the 613SH model. Soon fitting 613 in Horsehide. So many choices. ....

DSC05439.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld