Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

1ba2c0b14be23feb7cdfcd8f33d1f5af.jpg

Roasted chicken enchiladas with molé sauce and qeso fresco, with refried pinto beans, Spanish rice, and cold German beer.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pizza last night, while my wife had chimichangas.
Why? I had been on the road 11.5hrs, and had been up 14hrs by that point.
I didn't want Mexican cuisine.

Tonight it's different, chicken tacos. :p

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
A few days ago I looked in the fridge and found half a bag of bean sprouts, a bunch of celery,and a left over chicken leg, so I made chop suey and boiled rice.

In San Franfreako? I feel sorry for you.

Don't. I love that city. Spent a few days at Half Moon Bay, where we bought crabs off the boat and then took them to a restaurant on the pier where they cooked them. We sat there eating crabs and drinking beer. Lots of great crabs in SF too. Spent Sunday afternoon watching football at the only cigar bar in SF, then walking back to the hotel on the wharf decided to stop and have dinner at some Italian place in North Beach. Fantastic. My only problem with SF is that no one seems to get out of bed before 9:00 am.

Don't. I love that city. Spent a few days at Half Moon Bay, where we bought crabs off the boat and then took them to a restaurant on the pier where they cooked them. We sat there eating crabs and drinking beer. Lots of great crabs in SF too. Spent Sunday afternoon watching football at the only cigar bar in SF, then walking back to the hotel on the wharf decided to stop and have dinner at some Italian place in North Beach. Fantastic. My only problem with SF is that no one seems to get out of bed before 9:00 am.

Half Moon Bay is something else. I know both places over there. The Italian place used to be better before it changed hands.
The bums are out of bed begging before 9:00am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88