Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

This is what I had...
Red sauce base with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, ham, Applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms, black olives, Roma tomatoes, green peppers and onions. Topped with extra mozzarella.
Well, we don't like mushrooms, so that is the only change. The crust is good too, not pan and not thin, kind of in between with parmesan cheese around the edges.
If that's a hipster pizza, I best put on my fedora and western themed shirt while eating it. :D

Put them on because you specified Roma tomatoes and red sauce base. Hipster pizza with branding and what other color sauce you going to use? lol lol

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
The kids had pan fried pork chops, peas, and mashed potatoes.

My Women's Group from church met at a Mexican restaurant and I had enchiladas rancheros.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Put them on because you specified Roma tomatoes and red sauce base. Hipster pizza with branding and what other color sauce you going to use? lol lol
Olive oil and garlic.
Or Pesto.
:p

12oz burger (no bread) with cheese and onions.
Also Arby's curly fries.
The burger had Tabasco steak sauce, and the fries had Tapatio hot sauce. ;)

Olive oil and garlic.
Or Pesto.

Pesto.....mmmmmm

There's a pizza place down here (probably a hipster place back when it opened in the 80s, but now mostly full of old drunks) that makes an amazing yellow bell pepper sauce. It's very unique.

We also have the Mellow Mushroom pizza down here. The service is always painfully slow, but the pizza is usually excellent. I guess that's to be expected when the entire staff is stoned.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Lucky kids! :D
Yes! I think I would have preferred what they ate as opposed to my Mexican dish!

I don't like spam! *said in my best Brit accent*

Ribeye here.
I'm not a spam fan either, but the kids like it. We have it once in a blue moon! lol! I'd rather your ribeye...yum!

Tonight, by request from oldest son:

Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Homemade biscuits

Pesto.....mmmmmm

There's a pizza place down here (probably a hipster place back when it opened in the 80s, but now mostly full of old drunks) that makes an amazing yellow bell pepper sauce. It's very unique.

We also have the Mellow Mushroom pizza down here. The service is always painfully slow, but the pizza is usually excellent. I guess that's to be expected when the entire staff is stoned.

Eating in those places can be hazardous to your health. Eat dope much? lol lol

images

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken