Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Tried something new tonight, steamed cauliflower with 4 cheese Alfredo sauce. It was good, took the curse off the cauliflower and less calories than pasta.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Tried something new tonight, steamed cauliflower with 4 cheese Alfredo sauce. It was good, took the curse off the cauliflower and less calories than pasta.
:eusa_clap
I've used Italian seasonings before, or a garlic butter seasoning from a meat market nearby.
There are a lot of recipes out there for Cauliflower, but be sure to read the reviews (or number of stars 1-5) before trying to make it.

:eusa_clap
I've used Italian seasonings before, or a garlic butter seasoning from a meat market nearby.
There are a lot of recipes out there for Cauliflower, but be sure to read the reviews (or number of stars 1-5) before trying to make it.

Why did I figure you would chime in on this? lol lol
ALL Cauliflower recipes are 1s. :p You can't fool me with cheese, dressing, garlic butter or even caviar. It still stinks---literally and metaphorically. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Slow cooked some beef stew meat to make enchiladas, but was too hot to turn on the oven for it, so converted them into tacos with flour tortillas, tomato, cheese, and avocado crema. Daughter devoured it all, plus a scoop of artisan vanilla bean ice cream.

Hmm, the first part sounds really good!
What brand of sauce do you buy?

Huy Fong, of course. It's the real deal....AND a public nuisance.
I tried the Kikkoman once in a pinch, because the store was out of HF. It didn't suck, but I'll stick with the good stuff whenever possible.

Chicken drumsticks simmered with new potatoes, celery, garlic, bell peppers, tomatoes, and fried zucchini and onions The fried zucchini and onions add quite a bit of flavor. Salt, pepper, tumeric for seasoning. Served over rice.

That sounds good Harv.

Gregg, if you can find any, you should give this a try
syvagypa.jpg
6u3y5ava.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken