Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Yesterday it was a French Dip sandwich and sundae at Farrell's before heading off to Downtown Disney to watch the fireworks.

Wow!!! That link brought back some memories. There used to be one of those down here, but it's been gone since the very early 80s. My family used to eat there a good bit when I was a kid. I can still remember how all the bells and whistles would go off when it was someone's birthday.

Wow!!! That link brought back some memories. There used to be one of those down here, but it's been gone since the very early 80s. My family used to eat there a good bit when I was a kid. I can still remember how all the bells and whistles would go off when it was someone's birthday.

We also had one here in Indy in the '70s-80s. I'll never forget setting up my Father on his 75th birthday. The look on his face was priceless...:D
HD

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
We also had one here in Indy in the '70s-80s. I'll never forget setting up my Father on his 75th birthday. The look on his face was priceless...:D
HD

You don't hear about them much any more, but they really are the best all around ice cream and dinner place there is. We'd love ordering a "ZOO" as they had a two pole carrier to place the large metal bowl filled up with so much ice cream, and they would run it around between the tables before bringing it to your table....and then the meals....extra size foods, sandwiches and burgers and sub sandwiches......was a very family and fun place to be.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
We had Porterhouse on the grill yesterday and having it again in about an hour from now....yummy stuff. Corn on the cob, salad with lots of cherry tomato, and some fun conversation while eating......the 4th of July was beautiful and so is today! Sure is grand to be at home with loved ones and friends.....and thank you America, for the freedom we have!

More burgers on the grill...on onion rolls cuz the store was out of buns, mmmmm
And corn on the cob,
And bratwursts..it's hard to beat brats cooked out over charcoal.
And chocolate cake and a few silver bullet tall boys.
And a salad with some really good Asian ginger dressing.
I love a grill-out.

Last edited:
Hey, dh! How's the family?
I was gone for awhile: life, work, The Mister's grandpa passed.

I'm currently grilling ribeye.
I understand. Sorry to hear about grandpa.
Family is fine, getting settled into the new house.
Had a salad for dinner tonight. Needed a break after all the grilling over the last two days. And the massive breakfast I had this morning.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Brats & hot dogs (grilled), pasta salad, potato salad, baked beans, veggie tray, cherries, & cupcakes (funfetti with whipped cream/cream cheese frosting). We hosted a party for my dad's 75th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken