Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Home made sausage egg mcmuffin. Lily had the same, but all separate on her plate. I don't understand why, but she doesn't like foods combined like that. At least she ate it.

Yes, we are talking! Black Forest Bacon x 3 to the third power would be a pretty nice snack especially if it was preceded by Black Forest Bacon to infinity minus one.
:D

Mattel-brings-Pixars-Toy-Story-Space-Mission-To-Infinity-and-Beyond.jpg

Now that is enough bacon. :p

Home made sausage egg mcmuffin. Lily had the same, but all separate on her plate. I don't understand why, but she doesn't like foods combined like that. At least she ate it.
The son of a good friend was like that growing up (and might still be; haven't seen him for a while). I can't recall ever seeing him dismantle a sandwich, but if side dishes on the same plate (beans and rice, for example) came in contact with each other he refused to eat them. [huh]

Oh, and while we're at it...

Kevin_Bacon_zps2a1lfwfp.jpg

Last edited:
The son of a good friend was like that growing up (and might still be; haven't seen him for a while). I can't recall ever seeing him dismantle a sandwich, but if side dishes on the same plate (beans and rice, for example) came in contact with each other he refused to eat them. [huh]

Oh, and while we're at it...

Kevin_Bacon_zps2a1lfwfp.jpg

A waste of good bacon---- I could be eating right now. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe