Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

There was some coconut rice leftover from dinner last night, so I broke out the soy sauce, chopped some carrots, garlic, and green onions, cracked a couple of eggs, and heated some leftover bacon grease and made fried rice. Stirred in some sriracha to offset the sweetness of the coconut and wake everyone up a bit.
A little off the beaten path, but it made for a tasty breakfast.

Mimosas......because it's Saturday

I can see it now.
Drinking_smiley.gif

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee and danish with a Reuters piece, Sotheby's fends off rare negligence suit over Caravaggio dispute.
A case of mistaken identity surrounds The Cardsharps, a copy of which the auction house sold for 42k pounds,
which may indeed have been Caravaggio's own. The London High Court dismissed the suit, now pending appeal. :coffee:

Fried up some bacon, then sauteed some onions and bell peppers in the bacon grease, then scrambled some eggs in it, added some chopped up fresh tomato and wrapped it all up in a warm tortilla topped with shredded cheese. Topped it off with two cups of black coffee and a glass of pineapple juice.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
If you've never had a chance to try the Tower of London tea, and you love tea, you should seek it out. I've been a tea drinker all my life, and I can say hands down this is my all time favorite tea. It is delicious!

Of course, I love the ritual of making tea. And using pretty things to make my favorite cup of tea makes it more enjoyable. My sister gave me a tea infuser that is shaped like a little teapot, and a gorgeous mug that is the perfect shape to cuddle and warm my hands. Some days these simple pleasures make life that much brighter. :)

tea infuser.jpg sunflower mug.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe