Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Al Capone: Icon. Very interesting! I had no idea that he was more responsible for the Hays Code then all the sex and nudity combined. Seems, Hollywood portraits of gangsters, followed the tabloid portrail of Capone as the Dapper Robin Hood. The powers that be, did not like gangsters winning, so the code stated that bad guys would always loose. There was an unspoken part to the Hays Code, all gangsters must die at the end of the movie! [video=youtube;OjzKiEs_pHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjzKiEs_pHI[/video]

Rehab Addict and The Strain
:D
Have fun with that one Wally_Hood. I can see something about an aging rocker kicking his habit one more time and the woes of withdrawal symptoms such as constipation and its terrors.

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Full Custom Garage: Bubble Top: Part 1. I am a fan of this guy now. He is right, the bubble top custom car is the Holy Grail of customizing! I have had a soft place in my hart for them since I was a kid. He also blew away, (pun intended') all the myths about the making of them. Ed "Big Daddy" Roth did not use a pizza oven. It take even heat and low pressure, like blowing up a balloon, only a million times harder!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82