Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I am sure that they would have had the common sense to change their last name----I certainly would have!

Apparently, there are some Hitler's still out there. Most say, "we had the name first!" And I thought I got into a lot of fights growing up!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Hill Street Blues" had a recurring character "Vic Hitler" who was a great comic but he suffered from narcolepsy on stage. In the end they began calling him "Vic Hitler - The Narcoleptic Comic". You can't make this stuff up!

Worf

"Hill Street Blues" had a recurring character "Vic Hitler" who was a great comic but he suffered from narcolepsy on stage. In the end they began calling him "Vic Hitler - The Narcoleptic Comic". You can't make this stuff up!

Worf

I remember that! Also Ade Edmondson's character on Bottom was named Edward Elizabeth Hitler.

[video=youtube;TMR5zhnQMvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMR5zhnQMvs[/video]

Worf
Actually, considering Hill Street Blues was a fictional television series, you can make that stuff up. :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Actually, considering Hill Street Blues was a fictional television series, you can make that stuff up. :D

Silence infidel... :mad:
I went back and re-read my original post I wondered who'd be the first to throw something. I figured it'd ToE or the scruffy bearded fellow... but no... it was YOUUUUU!!!!

Worf

Silence infidel... :mad:
I went back and re-read my original post I wondered who'd be the first to throw something. I figured it'd ToE or the scruffy bearded fellow... but no... it was YOUUUUU!!!!

Worf
I suppose I could be considered a scruffy bearded fellow, so your instincts are intact. ;)

Ice Road Truckers. I have no idea why, I swear to God, I'm smart!
I suffer from the same affliction. It's the same thing episode after episode--ill-maintained trucks falling apart or breaking down, tempers flaring, warnings of dangers that never occur on-screen, etc.--but I still watch. I was a delivery driver professionally with three different companies for a total of about 7.5 years so, though I've never driven in snow and have only driven a tractor/trailer rig once for a distance of approximately 50 feet, I can sympathize with how much of a pain-in-the-backside that job can be most of the time even under the best of circumstances.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Ice Road Truckers. I have no idea why, I swear to God, I'm smart!
My wife records it, so I watch it.
Kind of like Eve handed me the apple. :D
We like it for such reasons as Art couldn't find his truck if it wasn't so big.
Plus his inability to use the English language.
I didn't know sob was official weather terminology, I've never heard our weatherman use it.
"It's really snowing like a son of a b*tch."
I need to consult NOAA on this.

WCW War Games WCW's Most Notorious Matches.
The 4 Horsemen, Lex Lugar, Nikita Koloff, The Road Warriors, and Dusty Rhodes in a steel cage match.
THIS is good television.
While I love, love, love watching the old WCW matches, it's bittersweet because of those who have died, as a result of what the industry did to their bodies, or what they did to compete in it.

Last edited:

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
My wife and I have been binge-watching Little Dorrit from the BBC.
We had to put the subtitles on when an actor rattles off a rapid line like, "Wilted fair away, sly as Somerset, as I'm sure you would be saying, m'lady, and that's a true nobbins." Even with this slight distraction, it's really good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82