Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I liked Quark, Odo I could take or leave. I liked the Bajorians, but HATED Kera. She was a tool. I thought the 'wormhole people' was kinda lame. And I wish they didn't have Worf on the show, because then all stories had to revolve around klingons. That gets old fast. Also Sisco being the 'chosen one' was silly.

Actually my favorite DS9 episode was when they were on the Defiant and it crashed but the planet was populated by their decedents. That was a cool one.

I liked Quark, Odo I could take or leave. I liked the Bajorians, but HATED Kera. She was a tool. I thought the 'wormhole people' was kinda lame. And I wish they didn't have Worf on the show, because then all stories had to revolve around klingons. That gets old fast. Also Sisco being the 'chosen one' was silly.

Actually my favorite DS9 episode was when they were on the Defiant and it crashed but the planet was populated by their decedents. That was a cool one.
I liked Rom better. :p I suppose I hated the Bajorans because of Kira. lol lol lol The whole Worf thing was kind of strange that is true. lol lol Sisco the Chosen One. lol lol

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
The Jack Benny Show from about 1958, the one where Jack is asked to convince a kid to go to the dentist. Rochester wants a night off to sing at a club, where he is described as The Sentimental Fellow with the Mellow Bellow.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I've watched so much Mad Men within the month, that I'm up to Season 5, episode 4. I hope to finish it in time for the new season coming on TV soon.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I liked Rom better. :p I suppose I hated the Bajorans because of Kira. lol lol lol The whole Worf thing was kind of strange that is true. lol lol Sisco the Chosen One. lol lol

Garak, however, is The Man.

51449f4b2a1fd5667983ecb8f11064ab372b24b9.jpg

Dr. Bashir: They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle.
Garak: But I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos.

Garak, however, is The Man.

51449f4b2a1fd5667983ecb8f11064ab372b24b9.jpg

Dr. Bashir: They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle.
Garak: But I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos.

He certainly had the right quips to use. :p
Garak: Oh no! I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me.

Feraud

Bartender
Well, Enlightened is getting excellent reviews and a lot of those the-best-show-on-TV-you've-never-heard-of articles, so maybe it will find a greater audience.
Unfortunately Enlightened was cancelled. The audience for folks making duck calls and buying abandoned storage units is still there..go figure. :eusa_doh:

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
All you DS9 haters can $#!%$#%!^# me!!! Philistines....

Worf

Better than STNG, on par with Voyager, not as good as Enterprise, and they all suck canal water compared to ST.

Don't get me started on the ball of vomit that was the revisionist last movie.

But, I don't have strong feelings one way or t'other, so...

Unfortunately Enlightened was cancelled. The audience for folks making duck calls and buying abandoned storage units is still there..go figure. :eusa_doh:
Yeah, color me "don't get it". Lots of other good stuff though. Watched #2 of Bates Motel. Not bad, not great. Giving it time. OTOH, metv has lots of old stuff I can watch for hours...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82