Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Well shooting more than half your force might be a little wrong. :p

He does wrong really well.

The conversation about Carl killing the beanie teen was bogus. Beanie teen was told to put his gun down
and instead proceded to slowly move towards Carl while leaning the barrel of his gun his direction as well.
Made perfect sense to shoot him as he looked like he was up to something and it wasn't surrendering.
:D

He does wrong really well.

The conversation about Carl killing the beanie teen was bogus. Beanie teen was told to put his gun down
and instead proceded to slowly move towards Carl while leaning the barrel of his gun his direction as well.
Made perfect sense to shoot him as he looked like he was up to something and it wasn't surrendering.
:D

True but wasn't that the dope that had only fired a BB gun and his mother even took that away? lol lol

Feraud

Bartender
I was underwhelmed with the finale of The Walking Dead. After a season highlighting a major build-up of conflict and arms the big showdown was a let down!
It feels like the writers got sloppy and rushed the finale. My biggest gripe this season has been the constant bad display of physical conflict between the two groups. The conflicts are awful. Characters stand out in the open and are not picked off, characters who appear to have firearm proficiency are rendered ineffective to support the plot, shooting of firearms in confined spaces with no effect on hearing. The weapons that have no kick and semi-autos that don't appear to cycle a round. Ugh..

I was underwhelmed with the finale of The Walking Dead. After a season highlighting a major build-up of conflict and arms the big showdown was a let down!
It feels like the writers got sloppy and rushed the finale. My biggest gripe this season has been the constant bad display of physical conflict between the two groups. The conflicts are awful. Characters stand out in the open and are not picked off, characters who appear to have firearm proficiency are rendered ineffective to support the plot, shooting of firearms in confined spaces with no effect on hearing. The weapons that have no kick and semi-autos that don't appear to cycle a round. Ugh..
Remember that suspension of disbelief doctrine. :p If I had to state all of the problems I have with such shows it would ruin it for me. I mean really. When I think about it, how is it that the zombies are still alive after not eating anything for months?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82