Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Raiders of the Lost Ark, TV Norge had it on tonight. I must have watched this so many times but always enjoy it!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
P2

A frustrating, exhaustingly terrible horror/thriller that would have been over in 15 min if the gal had paid attention to oh, ANYTHING around her. :eusa_doh:

LD

freebird

Practically Family
Road to Hong Kong with Bing Crosby, Bob Hope and Dorothy Lamour.

roadtohongkong-1.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Hubby and I just finished watching Rebecca with Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine. It's been years since I watched it and I forgot how it ended, so it was like watching it for the first time. :)

Feraud

Bartender
PhilS said:
Stay past the closing credits for a surprise.
Now you tell me! :)
Iron Man was fun.

I watched Gone Baby Gone and thought it was excellent. This gritty and layered story slowly reveals itself to you at the very capable hands of first time director Ben Affleck.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Spiffy said:
I'm trapped in the middle of finals week and all I keep hearing about is how great Iron Man is!!!

I know! I wont be able to see it for a while too, and all I hear about is its awesomeness. :eusa_doh:

LD

Hondo

One Too Many
Fight Club

"Fight Club" with Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Meat Loaf, Helena Bonham Carter,
I put off viewing this cause I had this idea about fighting, street fighting club,
Man was I wrong! It was an unusual movie, strange movie but I enjoyed :)

Meat Loaf has guts to look like that! ;)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
30 Days of Night

Im a sucker for a good horror flick, and I liked this one. No real story, but the atmosphere that was set was not too horrible.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe