Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Singin' in the Rain.......

......on the Wall

sf-go-miami-beach-new-world-mini-concerts-110112c-20121031.jpg

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
That is a favorite of mine. But I'm sucked for my favorite lady of the Golden Era and my favorite male lead. Notorious was another great pairing of them.

However, I wish a better DVD transfer would come out.

I need to watch Notorious again. This was the first time I have seen Indiscreet and I really enjoyed it. Cary Grant was the epitome of class and style, IMO.

I saw it with my daughter, too, and actually enjoyed it.

The first two thirds of the movie would've killed me if not for the popcorn, soda, and licorice. The acting and plot were definitely substandard. Unfortunately, I ran out of snacks. Fortunately, the last third of the movie was better than the first two thirds. Overall, I have definitely seen much worse (Avatar).
:D

The first two thirds of the movie would've killed me if not for the popcorn, soda, and licorice. The acting and plot were definitely substandard. Unfortunately, I ran out of snacks. Fortunately, the last third of the movie was better than the first two thirds. Overall, I have definitely seen much worse (Avatar).

Aha! You cheated! I knew it. :p
Well it could have been worse. Have you ever seen The Abyss? :eusa_doh:

Aha! You cheated! I knew it. :p
Well it could have been worse. Have you ever seen The Abyss? :eusa_doh:

I am only human and it was the only way I could have survived. It also kept me from making nonstop obnoxious quips about the movie, well for the most part. I would rather watch all of the Twilight movies than watch the Lindsay Lohan Liz and Dick Lifetime garbage premiering Sunday. I think I might have seen The Abyss once upon a time.

I am only human and it was the only way I could have survived. It also kept me from making nonstop obnoxious quips about the movie, well for the most part. I would rather watch all of the Twilight movies than watch the Lindsay Lohan Liz and Dick Lifetime garbage premiering Sunday. I think I might have seen The Abyss once upon a time.

Any Lohan movie is likely worse. :p
My wife still remembers us seeing it in the theatre before we were married. Geez, that was a bad choice.:eusa_doh::rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe