Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

mumpy

A-List Customer
Thanks for your reply and the comparison images of your Model C and Maverick. From my observation your Maverick appears to be the Comp leather and is more in line with my Comp Maverick. Yes, Torfjord was the instigator (in a good way!) for myself and you to get a Maverick in the Brandy Roma. That makes 3 so far on this forum that I am aware of. Maybe those who like this style of jacket could flood Vanson with orders and deplete their supply of Brandy Roma leather! Regardless of style, the Roma leather is quite special and I'm glad Vanson has it on offer.

A side note regarding weight comparison - my Maverick in Comp is a bit more robust in heft compared to the Roma one which was more pliable right out of the box. They both fit the same but the non-Roma is a bit more restrictive due to it's stiffness (still!!).
I am also seriously considering it!

Mysteryo

One Too Many
IMG_9527.jpeg
IMG_9529.jpeg
How do you like the fit on this Vanson?

Mandarin

Practically Family
Looks great.
I have the simplified version called Bandit (no belt loops, and no snaps for a detachable mouton collar). It's my best fitting CHP.

This is always my favorite day of the year. It’s a sign that unrelenting heat will eventually pass (not soon, back up near 90 next week). But man it feels good to have a feel like temp in the 30’s! No A/C, no fans, just open windows and fresh air.
IMG_9987.png

IMG_0001.jpeg

Nice to be able to give the Western Wear by Sears jacket a spin this AM. This is def going to be a favorite.

Viking752

Practically Family
This is always my favorite day of the year. It’s a sign that unrelenting heat will eventually pass (not soon, back up near 90 next week). But man it feels good to have a feel like temp in the 30’s! No A/C, no fans, just open windows and fresh air.
View attachment 638088
View attachment 638089
Nice to be able to give the Western Wear by Sears jacket a spin this AM. This is def going to be a favorite.
Gonna be awhile until leather weather for me. Or jacket weather in general.
IMG_2018.jpeg

powersci

One of the Regulars

I'm right there with you. All the windows are open, slept without the AC on. Ahhh. Too bad we're right back in the 80s next week.

I'm giving my new fleece-lined flannel a spin today. Headed up to the Botanic.

PS: Almost pulled the trigger on your eBay listing for the jacket similar to the one in your pic!

View attachment 638088
View attachment 638089
I think that's a Pioneerwear!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1