Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
You know I’m not exactly sure. I know one fell off when I turned the hat over while cleaning it up. But not sure when I made the connection on the other.

Since I often use my wind cords out on the road, I always drop test them when I get a new hat. You can imagine my surprise when I went to test the fake elastic one (I am singing that classic Radiohead song in my head now… “Fake Plastic Twenties…” :D)

I have three Knox Twenties I can think of but only one had a wind trolley (the fake one). Still, they are up there among my favorite and most often worn hats, so Knox was definitely doing something right in my book!

Here is one in a photo from last spring - this one is OPS era.

(I’m going to have to fight the urge to post old shots of my collection. <Sigh> The beach is wonderful but it is felt weather back home!)

IMG_4026.jpeg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Day with alternating sun and clouds from the end of September.
Gannon 4.jpg
Today a tailor-made hat. Gannon made this a few years ago.
Gannon 2.jpg
I love this hat for its attention to detail finishes.
My only complaint is that the Winchester felt has a not particularly attractive texture and finish.
Gannon 3.jpg
On the other hand, I chose it on the monitor and I shouldn't complain.
Thanks for your appreciations.
Gannon 1.jpg
I see with great pleasure that the felts are thickened with great quality. A great daily sight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust