Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Happy Friday the Thirteenth to all! Looks like the rain is gone ( for a couple days at least) and it should be a sunny day after the fog burns off.

Reasonably cool this morning so I thought the slate grey Stetson/ Miller Imperial Ultimate out would be good today. Matches one of the Paradise Found shirts nicely. This hats come a long way from when it first got here

View attachment 639436

View attachment 639437
Wow. Hard to believe they are the same hat.

Still stuck sticking strictly with Stetson straw!! The fallen leaf on the brim is a foreshadowing of the season’s end.
Milan with my grandfather’s pug.

IMG_5793.jpeg IMG_5799.jpeg IMG_5794.jpeg IMG_5802.jpeg IMG_5803.jpeg IMG_5805.jpeg
Have a safe weekend.

Beren

New in Town
I posted this new hat of mine on another thread, but I'm guessing not many will see it. Many months ago I asked Mike Miller of Northwest hats to make me a replica of Stephen Temkin's creation which he called the Milaner.

Mike did an outstanding job. The final product is elegant and beautiful and unlike other hats now being made by custom hatters. Perhaps you'll agree. The felt color is bone. The hatband is burgundy, with a shark gill bow. Temkin described the brim as an "open roll." I love this hat!

IMG_3464.jpeg
IMG_3465.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg
DSC07394 (Small).jpeg
IMG_3467.jpeg

I posted this new hat of mine on another thread, but I'm guessing not many will see it. Many months ago I asked Mike Miller of Northwest hats to make me a replica of Stephen Temkin's creation which he called the Milaner.

Mike did an outstanding job. The final product is elegant and beautiful and unlike other hats now being made by custom hatters. Perhaps you'll agree. The felt color is bone. The hatband is burgundy, with a shark gill bow. Temkin described the brim as an "open roll." I love this hat!

View attachment 639535 View attachment 639536 View attachment 639537 View attachment 639538 View attachment 639539
Exquisite lid, sir!
You are fortunate. In many hopeful conversations with Stephen, I could never convince him to tool up for my size. His work was exemplary. So is Mike’s!

View attachment 639535 View attachment 639536 View attachment 639537 View attachment 639538 View attachment 639539
What a beautiful hat, Al.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1