Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
Bailey Toyo yesterday.
IMG_1604.jpeg

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
What size whisky jug do you use for your pics? 1 gal, 2 gal? Went through the Museum of Appalachia a few years back and Ill swear they had hundreds of jugs from dang near everyone that ever put their juice in a jug! Some really cool looking stoneware. Its makes for a great hat display!
Absolutely beautiful Stratoliner you posted this morning Rick ! I love it when I find a hat in that kinda condition. No markings on that jug but I sat it next to a gallon milk jug and it appears to be a close match. So there you go...

quikrick

One Too Many
IMG_3446.jpg

We went to a concert at a local winery, Vino Godfather. The band was really great, a local Tom Petty tribute band called Petty Theft.

IMG_3440.jpg
IMG_3442.JPEG

I watched the owner of this 1955 Cadillac park this beauty, I asked if I could take a selfie with his car and he said "sure, hop in". I was NOT expecting that!
Oh yeah, the hat... a Stetson Panama.

Last edited:

RickP

Practically Family
Absolutely beautiful Stratoliner you posted this morning Rick ! I love it when I find a hat in that kinda condition. No markings on that jug but I sat it next to a gallon milk jug and it appears to be a close match. So there you go...
Thanks! Im going to to see how many whisky jugs are buried in the outbuildings of the East Texas Baptists around here... Im seeing a fair number on ebay, but theyre either a $400 collectable piece, or a $75 jug with $100 shipping lol... I do believe Ill be looking local for one. May be time to plan a trip back up around Knoxville to visit family and find one up there

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I would like to share some hats I wore the last 2 days.

Stetson Whippet (green)

i-jGNkb85-M.jpg

i-Td6S7qj-M.jpg

i-fW8dmT5-M.jpg

Morning cold brew hat was a Stetson Turf Club.

i-TVpJK9p-M.jpg

i-FCK8Df7-M.jpg

i-c6qPwdV-M.jpg

Knox Westlite hat for some yard chores.

i-rXHXTnW-M.jpg

i-n2B2wpD-M.jpg

Stetson Royal DeLuxe blue fedora.

i-hwTTMFx-M.jpg

i-L43xvkQ-M.jpg

i-6NSHDRW-M.jpg

An early morning walkabout in a

i-XVwJZtD-M.jpg

i-pcxC9rB-M.jpg

A Mallory was aperfect pairing with cold brewed coffee.

i-TbJN9Q3-M.jpg

i-WGq6R37-M.jpg

i-DvnBV4N-M.jpg

i-vfd53v6-M.jpg

An Emerson fedora was just the ticket for an errand and enjoying more coffee.

i-7jLCSB4-M.jpg

i-h3nDpVt-M.jpg

I sprayed the underbrush with anti-mosquito chemicals in prep for cutting the lawn later today. A Panama Hats Direct hat was just the ticket.

i-mg5V5f5-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Wow.

Crown Royal

One of the Regulars
An 80 degree summer day. Today, I am wearing one of my Champ fedoras with their Kasmir Finish. It was made for Arthur's Men's Shop, owned by Arthur A. Schalon and located at 308 Watson Street in Ripon, Wisconsin from the early 1950s to the late 1970s. Based on the hat details, it probably dates towards the later years of the store's existence.
1000023811.jpg

1000023821.jpg

1000023822.jpg

1000023823.jpg

1000023824.jpg

1000023825.jpg

1000023828.jpg

1000023827.jpg

1000023829.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads