Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Fratelli Molinari a first for this head.
You can see the bow is misplaced too far forward. I’ll probably have to adjust it.
FC1431FF-17B3-4213-8EC0-44E7CF857F61.jpeg
0EC5F420-CD4C-4D7D-9462-335C5AB02589.jpeg
DEB7C4F7-03C7-446A-954E-39685D694299.jpeg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I am generally too busy right now for posts. I spent the last two days taking all my hats out and giving them a good brush, checking box integrity, etc They are now ready to take to storage (still another 15-20 waiting to be boxed).
IMG_2635.jpeg

Today I am hitting the wardrobe. I’ve gained 20 pounds since I’ve been sick but I still fit into these size 31 501s. I guess that means most of the weight went to my head? :D (sorry for the mess - the house is upside down from packing).
IMG_2628.jpeg

Mayser Super to see if I like this jacket enough to keep. The jacket is a nice hemp cloth - the only one like it I have.

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

Happy Tuesday friends - I am watching the thread when I can, glad to see the summer heat has not dried up the hat parade.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I am generally too busy right now for posts. I spent the last two days taking all my hats out and giving them a good brush, checking box integrity, etc They are now ready to take to storage (still another 15-20 waiting to be boxed).
View attachment 625918

Today I am hitting the wardrobe. I’ve gained 20 pounds since I’ve been sick but I still fit into these size 31 501s. I guess that means most of the weight went to my head? :D (sorry for the mess - the house is upside down from packing).
View attachment 625919

Mayser Super to see if I like this jacket enough to keep. The jacket is a nice hemp cloth - the only one like it I have.

View attachment 625920
View attachment 625921

Happy Tuesday friends - I am watching the thread when I can, glad to see the summer heat has not dried up the hat parade.
Hope your move goes smooth, Nathan.

No need to apologise for the "mess". My place looks something like that all the time.

I think you definitely should keep the jacket. Nice contrast pairing it with the Mayser. The ribbon brings out the contrasting match.

VoodooSan

One Too Many
After seeing hurricanes and tropical storms sometimes multiple times a year down here, Ive been thinking a modest lottery win would make it easy for to move back to the northwest lol. I handled winter in Washington just fine. Im thinking somewhere an hour north of Boise! No hurricanes! Id rather risk getting eaten by a grizzly than the certain doom of gulf coast mosquitos and West Nile Virus. Besides... a cooler climate would allow felt wearing year round!
Well, an hour (or even several) north of Boise won't put you in grizzly territory, but will absolutely get you into black bear country. And you better like snow! But yes, I much prefer fall, winter, and early spring to the high desert heat we get around Boise. So I feel your pain at the Texas heat and humidity.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Hope your move goes smooth, Nathan.

No need to apologise for the "mess". My place looks something like that all the time.

I think you definitely should keep the jacket. Nice contrast pairing it with the Mayser. The ribbon brings out the contrasting match.

Thanks Steve, I am indeed going to keep the jacket. I just went and saw my storage space - basically I could fit my entire house in it.

Or in terms we can all understand, I almost have enough room to store all of Stefan’s hat collection. :D

VoodooSan

One Too Many
View attachment 625918

View attachment 625919

View attachment 625920
View attachment 625921

Gorgeous Mayser, Nathan, and I advise keeping the jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom