Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
The fog finally rolled back in, but still warm enough for this Milan porkie, maker unknown.

20240708_154842.jpg 20240708_154844.jpg 20240708_154916.jpg

Have a great day!

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Good to see you again, Dave.

You sure know how to make that Fed IV work, not to mention the mationary :)
Thanks Steve!
I stop in every couple weeks and have a look around.
A job change and family obligations take away quite a bit of the free time I once had.
And my new job conditions aren't vintage hat friendly, so the majority of my collection stay in their boxes, so there isn't much to post.

RickP

A-List Customer
Well we made it through Hurricane Beryl yesterday just fine. Lots of water and wind, but not much damage right here. South towards Houston and further east into deep east Texas they werent so lucky. But this morning its a nice cool 72 and bright sunny skies.

Celebrating a nice morning by taking the new-to-me nougat colored Royal Stetson out for coffee (Im pretty sure its a Downs..... wish people wouldnt rip every tag out of their hats ... then I could be sure what I actually have lol)
Compress_20240709_081009_9594.jpg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Well we made it through Hurricane Beryl yesterday just fine. Lots of water and wind, but not much damage right here. South towards Houston and further east into deep east Texas they werent so lucky. But this morning its a nice cool 72 and bright sunny skies.

Celebrating a nice morning by taking the new-to-me nougat colored Royal Stetson out for coffee (Im pretty sure its a Downs..... wish people wouldnt rip every tag out of their hats ... then I could be sure what I actually have lol) View attachment 625861
Tag-rippers: the bane of the collector's existence! Very nice looking, whatever the model, Rick. And very glad to hear you suffered no damage as a result of Beryl.

RickP

A-List Customer
Tag-rippers: the bane of the collector's existence! Very nice looking, whatever the model, Rick. And very glad to hear you suffered no damage as a result of Beryl.
After seeing hurricanes and tropical storms sometimes multiple times a year down here, Ive been thinking a modest lottery win would make it easy for to move back to the northwest lol. I handled winter in Washington just fine. Im thinking somewhere an hour north of Boise! No hurricanes! Id rather risk getting eaten by a grizzly than the certain doom of gulf coast mosquitos and West Nile Virus. Besides... a cooler climate would allow felt wearing year round!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom