Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. Fantastic hat parade of late.

My morning walkabout was taken under the brim of a Gannon Wanderer. The granite beaver hued felt kept my head protected from the intermittent rain drops.

i-kZR645D-M.jpg

i-tZBM7wf-M.jpg

i-pktvLHq-M.jpg

Morning coffee found me under the brim of a Gannon Pacesetter. Moss green hues matched the green grass showcasing this snowless winter day.

i-Zgg7S58-M.jpg

i-sXw3tqQ-M.jpg

I headed out for a quick grocery store visit and put on a VS Wanderer. This is an Arlite beaver silverbelly felt. Wonderfully light felt.

i-bk5b53M-M.jpg

i-w4m7Td8-M.jpg

Home and I found my self waiting as I had flooded my leaf blower. I donned a VS Wanderer in a dove artlite felt. The vents and lightweight felt make this a fav fedora.

i-fkfSXRh-M.jpg

i-gFs85Fc-M.jpg

i-QJXLXfx-M.jpg

i-gKhXJX4-M.jpg

I did leaf re-locating in a Stormy Kromer cap. The cap allows me to wear ear protection.

i-rh92Wfj-M.jpg

After leaf blowing the fallen black oak leaves I celebrated by a walkabout in a 30's Brock fedora. This Wolthausen made fedora was sold at Hurley's in Canada.

i-Jgmn3pf-M.jpg
i-BXRZHLB-M.jpg

i-pWfr4CD-M.jpg

Brim down.

i-28dQMvP-M.jpg

Brim down.

i-xSjq9kJ-M.jpg

i-Zsx2S5z-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric-

Last edited:

Mighty44

One Too Many
On this Christmas Eve it’s my Dobbs Fifteen.…. Originally sold at The Higbee Co in Cleveland the location of the Department Store Sant scene in the movie A Christmas Story where Santa famously tells Ralphie … “You’ll shots your eye out kid” after Ralphie asks Santa for a Red Ryder BB gun. I think it goes quite nicely with this flannel I’ve been wearing the last few days (because when else do I get to wear it?). I’d say it’s a Major Award!

View attachment 573583 View attachment 573584 View attachment 573585 View attachment 573586 View attachment 573587 View attachment 573588 View attachment 573589 View attachment 573590

Merry Christmas… Ho Ho Hoooo!

View attachment 573591 View attachment 573592
Nice one, Joe.

My morning walkabout was taken under the brim of a Gannon Wanderer. The granite beaver hued felt kept my head protected from the intermittent rain drops.

i-kZR645D-M.jpg

i-tZBM7wf-M.jpg

i-pktvLHq-M.jpg

Morning coffee found me under the brim of a Gannon Pacesetter. Moss green hues matched the green grass showcasing this snowless winter day.

i-Zgg7S58-M.jpg

i-sXw3tqQ-M.jpg

I headed out for a quick grocery store visit and put on a VS Wanderer. This is an Arlite beaver silverbelly felt. Wonderfully light felt.

i-bk5b53M-M.jpg

i-w4m7Td8-M.jpg

Home and I found my self waiting as I had flooded my leaf blower. I donned a VS Wanderer in a dove artlite felt. The vents and lightweight felt make this a fav fedora.

i-fkfSXRh-M.jpg

i-gFs85Fc-M.jpg

i-QJXLXfx-M.jpg

i-gKhXJX4-M.jpg

I did leaf re-locating in a Stormy Kromer cap. The cap allows me to wear ear protection.

i-rh92Wfj-M.jpg

After leaf blowing the fallen black oak leaves I celebrated by a walkabout in a 30's Brock fedora. This Wolthausen made fedora was sold at Hurley's in Canada.

i-Jgmn3pf-M.jpg
i-BXRZHLB-M.jpg

i-pWfr4CD-M.jpg

Brim down.

i-28dQMvP-M.jpg

Brim down.

i-xSjq9kJ-M.jpg

i-Zsx2S5z-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric-
A fine Christmas parade Eric

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 573521
The Barbisio QS.
Sorry for my absence, Tina, my beautiful wife, was rushed into hospital by ambulance about 48 hours ago, her blood pressure rising and falling alarmingly.
The lady has had numerous tests and has been prescribed with medication that calms things down, so much so, that she has been discharged, just in time for Christmas.
Much of my time was spent in what we Brits call, A&E. It means Accident and Emergency. I didn't give my appearance a single thought.
View attachment 573522
But it appears that hats have a calming effect. I won't say curing, but when I left the hospital at two am this morning, reassured that her condition would improve, Tina had all and sundry of those who were working a nightshift and fellow patients for whom insomnia was their lot, ask her, or tell her, that her husband looked amazing.
"Your hat blew them all away," she told me earlier today, when I arrived back at the hospital. "How's you?" I asked, "stabilised, and medication prescribed." She had to stay in hospital all of today, wired up to a cardiac machine, but at five o'clock this evening her cardiologist was happy to release her. He even made her and everyone else smile when he put my hat on his head.
My wife is home, it's the best Christmas present ever.
Robert:
I give my Christmas wish for good health to Santa, that he drop it in your bride Tina and your stocking during his visit .
And i’ll ask the Father of Christmas’s namesake to bless the both of you with healing and joy for many more Christmas’.
You and Tina are a wonderful part of this Lounge.
B

moehawk

I'll Lock Up

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 573521
The Barbisio QS.
Sorry for my absence, Tina, my beautiful wife, was rushed into hospital by ambulance about 48 hours ago, her blood pressure rising and falling alarmingly.
The lady has had numerous tests and has been prescribed with medication that calms things down, so much so, that she has been discharged, just in time for Christmas.
Much of my time was spent in what we Brits call, A&E. It means Accident and Emergency. I didn't give my appearance a single thought.
View attachment 573522
But it appears that hats have a calming effect. I won't say curing, but when I left the hospital at two am this morning, reassured that her condition would improve, Tina had all and sundry of those who were working a nightshift and fellow patients for whom insomnia was their lot, ask her, or tell her, that her husband looked amazing.
"Your hat blew them all away," she told me earlier today, when I arrived back at the hospital. "How's you?" I asked, "stabilised, and medication prescribed." She had to stay in hospital all of today, wired up to a cardiac machine, but at five o'clock this evening her cardiologist was happy to release her. He even made her and everyone else smile when he put my hat on his head.
My wife is home, it's the best Christmas present ever.
Sorry to hear about the strife Tina has been going through, but good to hear she’s on the mend and back home for Christmas. I hope it’s a special one.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Another array of beautiful hats, Eric.

i-kZR645D-M.jpg

i-tZBM7wf-M.jpg

i-pktvLHq-M.jpg

i-Zgg7S58-M.jpg

i-sXw3tqQ-M.jpg

i-bk5b53M-M.jpg

i-w4m7Td8-M.jpg

i-fkfSXRh-M.jpg

i-gFs85Fc-M.jpg

i-QJXLXfx-M.jpg

i-gKhXJX4-M.jpg

i-rh92Wfj-M.jpg

i-Jgmn3pf-M.jpg
i-BXRZHLB-M.jpg

i-pWfr4CD-M.jpg

Brim down.

i-28dQMvP-M.jpg

Brim down.

i-xSjq9kJ-M.jpg

i-Zsx2S5z-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members