Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
:eusa_clap This is the hat I would like to see in person the most. Does it get alot of noggin time or is it the 'special occassion hat'.

It doesn't really get a lot of noggin time, Bart, mostly because I really like the Whippets and wear them a lot. Lately my rotation has been made up of 2 or 3 Whippets, my moss green Buckaroo, my 7X CB, and a Campdraft thrown in now and then. But I always figure if I have a special occasion hat on my head then it's a special occasion. ;)

Since you're coming to TN all the way from Washington, the least I can do is bring the hat you want to see. It'll be there.

jharrell

New in Town

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I am back to my gray Adventurebilt. Some hats just fit.

Also, I love this wool Barbour trench. Check out those lapels! Who needs Burberry?
IMG_0581.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
billyspew said:
Mario, gotta love the Sovereigns, but that Mallory - wow!

Mr Wood... looking good.

Today, thought I'd go thin... Adam Heritage quality L.B.J.

4275495000_d5dceb95df.jpg

I think it's grand that you share your beautiful Adams with the lounge! :eusa_clap

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hemingway Jones said:
I am back to my gray Adventurebilt. Some hats just fit.

Also, I love this wool Barbour trench. Check out those lapels! Who needs Burberry?
IMG_0581.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Glad to hear from you, man!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mario said:
ET - glad to see you're finally back after you break! Where have you been?

It's nice to be missed, Mario. My home internet crashed 2 weeks ago and my provider has spent the intervening time trying to find the fault. I have no broadband signal getting into the house at all. It's still unresolved but they advised me today that they've found the problem and should have it fixed by this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe