Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, gtdean - thanks a lot! That Sovereign has quickly become one of my favorites. :)

Here's the second post for the day. Getting ready to see a show tonight of a friend with her band in a local club. The Mallory Ten Cravenette is coming with me:

mallory_cravenette_01_15_10.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Mario said:
Jimmy, gtdean - thanks a lot! That Sovereign has quickly become one of my favorites. :)

Here's the second post for the day. Getting ready to see a show tonight of a friend with her band in a local club. The Mallory Ten Cravenette is coming with me:
Speechless with envy
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

RobStC

A-List Customer
Mario said:

Very neat felt/ribbon and shirt/tie matching going on there, Mario.....
Love the swoop on that Mallory:eusa_clap

Rob St.C

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mario said:

Crikey! Or as the English might say, 'Fooknell!!'

That's a damn fine Mallory there Mario.

RBH

Bartender

jwalls

Vendor
Mr. Paladin said:
Superb, Mr. Walls. Is that the one you made out of the body you mentioned several posts ago?
Yes, sir. I debated what to do with this body for a while, and decided the an Open Road style was best use to make of it.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:

Great hat day for you, Mario. The Sovereign is a stunner.

BobC

billyspew said:
Mario, gotta love the Sovereigns, but that Mallory - wow!

Mr Wood... looking good.

Today, thought I'd go thin... Adam Heritage quality L.B.J.

4275495000_d5dceb95df.jpg

You've been putting up some really cool looking lids lately, but that one is especially nice. I really like it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

Today I wore the Optimo oxblood. I was pretty underdressed for it, but what the hell. Who says I can't wear it with jeans and a sweatshirt?

IMG_0206.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Today I wore the Optimo oxblood. I was pretty underdressed for it, but what the hell. Who says I can't wear it with jeans and a sweatshirt?

IMG_0206.jpg

:eusa_clap This is the hat I would like to see in person the most. Does it get alot of noggin time or is it the 'special occassion hat'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe