Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boze

One of the Regulars
40s Playboy
3721f1c7df595d997ce305b5c0dd2616.jpg

Heck yeah, man.

Willebe

A-List Customer
Thanks Charlie, but I'm 10 mls from the north Sea. Not sure I can go much further west without becoming a British Citizen [emoji4]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk
My favorite place when I was traveling through Europe was a day that I spent in Volendam Nethererlands. I enjoyed most all places that I visited, but there was something bout that place as the boats came in from the North Sea and we followed the fresh catch to the market and watched as they made us some fresh fish. I remember it was called Kibbeling, and it tasted so good. Great memory!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My favorite place when I was traveling through Europe was a day that I spent in Volendam Nethererlands. I enjoyed most all places that I visited, but there was something bout that place as the boats came in from the North Sea and we followed the fresh catch to the market and watched as they made us some fresh fish. I remember it was called Kibbeling, and it tasted so good. Great memory!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Small world, Willebe: it's where I live. Glad you liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82