Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
I'm diggin that Mallory!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's a good hat although the binding slants such that the ribbon grains don't point to the center of the hat... Same can be said of the Whippet but on that one the ribbon slants one way on the overwelt side, and another way on the underwelt side -- so the darn thing was sewn in that way... I know it's a nitpick but the OCD in me kind of freaks out about this detail. Still -- they fit the head nicely.

Your playboy tho... that's an awesome piece.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
another from the hay ride today... still in the Knox Twenty of course
with Athena and a close friends daughter Mya.... and Axl’s shoes :)

7258309585d820e3cc7a4aa7e9ea75d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, Moon -- the look is perfect for you. Also, is it just me or are you trimming down? Looking great!

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Trying to catch up here sometimes is like swimming upstream! A seriously SUPER weekend of fabulous families and FELTS, folks!!

Me? I spent the weekend with our 8 week old grand daughter. Her parents were invited to a wedding in Chicago, so this was our first test at full charge of an infant in about 28 years. We did it!! I'm almost ready for more! 1950-ish Stetson.
View attachment 89518
Lovely picture!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Trying to catch up here sometimes is like swimming upstream! A seriously SUPER weekend of fabulous families and FELTS, folks!!

Me? I spent the weekend with our 8 week old grand daughter. Her parents were invited to a wedding in Chicago, so this was our first test at full charge of an infant in about 28 years. We did it!! I'm almost ready for more! 1950-ish Stetson.
View attachment 89518
So cute! Thanks for sharing that pic

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Terry, NOBODY does better conversions than YOU. And Redwings NEVER die!!

Thank you, Charlie! I really appreciate that! That means a lot coming from a notable collector of fine hats such as yourself.

Oh yeah, definitely! Redwings are bullet proof. Can't beat 'em. I have about three or four pairs of them, and all of them still in great looking shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82