Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
d0ffeefb205c8466c03ee6ef90e4b544.jpg
Beautiful! I suppose we will see a similar looking one on Harv this morning.

Looks good Bob.

Trying to catch up here sometimes is like swimming upstream! A seriously SUPER weekend of fabulous families and FELTS, folks!!

Me? I spent the weekend with our 8 week old grand daughter. Her parents were invited to a wedding in Chicago, so this was our first test at full charge of an infant in about 28 years. We did it!! I'm almost ready for more! 1950-ish Stetson.
View attachment 89518
Grandpa Hat Man. Love this image, priceless.

Barely dodged our first frost of the season last night. Stetson 4X Gun Club of fairly recent extraction,
DSCN5760 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5762 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think some mushroom hunting might be on the agenda today so I pulled out some brush pants I made a few seasons ago. And the Filson double mac.
DSCN5759 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great Monday, if such a thing is possible,
Michael
Love the Gun Club, great brim and ribbon. You should be warm and dry on the mushroom hunt.

I have a ton of comments to write about the hats seen this week and even in the past, so having no time in time this is my praise for all the wonderful caps you kindly posted :)

ofvq4o.jpg

Today is is dedicated to the American blue hat in the colors of autumn
2i232hc.jpg

Gannon in rabbit with the diamond crease
x38o5x.jpg

Very confortable and fair for the time, especially in the morning when the cold is felt
2hp0kld.jpg

Autumn dishes begin. Tomorrow "tortelli con la zucca" (Tortelli - kind of ravioli - with pumpkin and others ingredients) prepared by a friend who is a master.....
Good Saturday and Sunday

KILLER Color!!!!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Trying to catch up here sometimes is like swimming upstream! A seriously SUPER weekend of fabulous families and FELTS, folks!! Me? I spent the weekend with our 8 week old grand daughter. Her parents were invited to a wedding in Chicago, so this was our first test at full charge of an infant in about 28 years. We did it!! I'm almost ready for more! 1950-ish Stetson.

Charlie; Being a Grandfather looks good on you! Congrats sir.

INsane, Eric!!! Just freakin' FABULOUS!!
Thanks! I need to make occasions to wear this homburg with more dressy occasions.

That Cav is incredible Eric. Love the brim edge coloring. How old is it? I can't quite make out the Cavanagh address in the liner tip.
Thanks sir. The hat is an early 50's. An earlier version of this hat was showcased by Delectans on the Cav thread. This venerable hat maker did some gorgeous detail work.

Have a coffee meeting in a bit and am heading out in a Gannon (silvermist with charcoal trimmings).

i-RvnH3mF-L.jpg

Best, Eric -

Trying to catch up here sometimes is like swimming upstream! A seriously SUPER weekend of fabulous families and FELTS, folks!!

Me? I spent the weekend with our 8 week old grand daughter. Her parents were invited to a wedding in Chicago, so this was our first test at full charge of an infant in about 28 years. We did it!! I'm almost ready for more! 1950-ish Stetson.
View attachment 89518

D'awwww!

Greeting Monday in a mid-50s Stetson Playboy.

597b01d259ab07f1c7ec0471afefb810.jpg
7eb18f7301d03ec0fa38cc38332a611d.jpg
99ce0a4d25fb5e54929d37fec66d8534.jpg
a11a2c02af81ef04315a11f68c9fd564.jpg
6655ef51d0496622e079efcf6f878204.jpg

Hope everybody has a pleasurendiferous Monday.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I've never seen a homburg like that. Very very nice. Thank you for sharing.

Cav thread is a grand read: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-cavanagh-club.37297/ Reading the thread, as a hat afficianato will make you salivate. Promise.

Original posts here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-cavanagh-club.37297/page-20#post-1281924

Earlier version posted here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-cavanagh-club.37297/page-18#post-1210502

Best, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82