Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Stetson Select Stratoliner...

SelectStrat-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Another winner! Is the ribbon and binding a green color or is my monitor ill?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Another winner! Is the ribbon and binding a green color or is my monitor ill?

Thanks, Mr. P and gents! It is really hard to describe the actual color of the ribbon. It is a kind of brown/taupe that contrasts nicely against the color of the felt. But your eyes don't deceive you, Mr. P -- in daylight the ribbon reflects light in a way that makes it appear to be a light green color, which looks very cool, I think.

Cheers,
JtL

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Mr. Paladin said:
Happy Birthday, J-1! Your old age makes that wide brim look super!

Hey, I resemble that remark!:D
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Please keep posting photos of these beautiful hats, that's the best present a hat-lover could wish for!

Torpedo

One Too Many
I hope you have enjoyed a good day, JauntyOne! Good hat choice, too!

Jimmy, you have not enough with a normal Strat - it had to be an outstanding one! That furry green hat does not look all that bad, neither ;)... but I have to say, I LOVE that shirt with the idol coming out of the pocket! Are these available somewhere?

RLK, an attractive hat with a not often seen shape.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today, I wore a cap, for a change. This has been a pretty cloudy, rainy and cool week, allowing for woolen material as this one to come out. It is a Bookster flat cap.

DSC_0750b.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Jimmy, you have not enough with a normal Strat - it had to be an outstanding one! That furry green hat does not look all that bad, neither ;)... but I have to say, I LOVE that shirt with the idol coming out of the pocket! Are these available somewhere?

Torpedo -- Many thanks, my friend! Thought you might be interested in the back of that shirt, as well...

TikiJoes.jpg

It is a Tori Richard, and this particular shirt is no longer made...:(

Cheers,
JtL

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
Today, I wore a cap, for a change. This has been a pretty cloudy, rainy and cool week, allowing for woolen material as this one to come out. It is a Bookster flat cap.

DSC_0750b.jpg

You wear everything so well mister!! that cap is outstanding. I ordered another Gloucester 8-panel from Bookster a month ago.. It should be coming real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe