Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Practically Family
Ready for Saturday chill with Stetson Slevedge and aloha shirt, school is out!

IMG_5856.JPG

I got a hankering for a Moonstone Campdraft with a Cattleman crease but don't want to change up the MSCD I already have. Maybe a Taupe? Been waiting for a while for either the exchange rate or a sale to work in my favor.
I don't think you can go wrong either way. Once I finally got the crown shaped to my liking my Taupe Fawn Campdraft started getting a lot of head time, and it's become one of my go-to hats.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
shit cool man, shit fecking cool.
Without wishing to stray too far from the subject matter, as well as not wishing to turn the stomachs of those eating or about to eat, but shit ain't cool, if it is......................................................................................................................................................................................................................you're dead.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Without wishing to stray too far from the subject matter, as well as not wishing to turn the stomachs of those eating or about to eat, but shit ain't cool, if it is......................................................................................................................................................................................................................you're dead.
whatever, sometimes folks are epidermically challenged.

Samuel

Practically Family
ha, those pesky figures of speech; shit, dope, bad, gnarly, bitchin...Americanisms par excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid