Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Great hats gentlemen!

Bart, I really like those natural shots.
BobC, not a bad choice!
Rusty, I see lower temperatures result in felt thin ribbons sprouting!

Canadian Royal Stetson Open Road renovated by Optimo...
CanOR1.jpg

BTW, had to send in my Royal DeLuxe Open Road also, should be back shortly...

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today it was "back to school" for my daughter Laura - I chose a Stetson 20 for the occasion. As you see, a blue and grey palette...

DSC_0749.jpg

Although a 50's hat, it came with a 20's-30's center dent with side creases, which I kept.

DSC_0758.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
Today it was "back to school" for my daughter Laura - I chose a Stetson 20 for the occasion. As you see, a blue and grey palette...

Although a 50's hat, it came with a 20's-30's center dent with side creases, which I kept.

DSC_0758.jpg

It looks great that way. I've also been trying to keep whatever crease the hat comes with. 'Cattleman' is the only crease that I eradicate immediately.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
It looks great that way. I've also been trying to keep whatever crease the hat comes with. 'Cattleman' is the only crease that I eradicate immediately.
I like it that way too, (and its pretty close to a "Cattleman's").

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow! What a hat weekend. Nothing but great hats to be seen. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap to everyone!

Today its my new Royal DeLuxe Stetson Open Road complete with its new crease; center dent with side dents-it just didn't look right with anything else.

CampDraftDLRSOR001.jpg

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Paladin said:
Wow! What a hat weekend. Nothing but great hats to be seen. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap to everyone!

Today its my new Royal DeLuxe Stetson Open Road complete with its new crease; center dent with side dents-it just didn't look right with anything else.

I could not agree more the hat looks great and fits like you've had it for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Carlisle Blues said:
I could not agree more the hat looks great and fits like you've had it for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Absolutely! It does look just right.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
the family (and a friend too) in our vintage hats...

Been so busy volunteering for the ADSC as their Volunteer Coordinator and our family gearing up for this event, I haven't posted or commented much here in a while...

These pics taken yesterday at our local Art Deco Society's big event of the year- the Gatsby Summer Afternoon
374086735.jpg

374084744.jpg

374089134.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
Been so busy volunteering for the ADSC as their Volunteer Coordinator and our family gearing up for this event, I haven't posted or commented much here in a while...

These pics taken yesterday at our local Art Deco Society's big event of the year- the Gatsby Summer Afternoon
374086735.jpg

374084744.jpg

374089134.jpg

Great pictures and lovely clothing! It looks as if a wonderful time was had by all. Thank you for posting, CC!

Sue

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Campdraft Sunset

Great Monday on the Lounge :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap!

I shot a whole series in front of this sunset. It was absolutely spectacular!

Here's one...

hpim1476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe