Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Newly arrived Knox Premier...

KnoxPremier.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Wow, Jim, that one certainly is unique and gorgeous. I presume it has a teardrop in it by now or a much better looking one if it had one before. Would you be able to have your dog back up a few steps and take more pictures of that one?

EDIT: I found your thread. That lid really is extraordinary.

Goose.

Practically Family
BobC said:
Wow, Jim, that one certainly is unique and gorgeous. I presume it has a teardrop in it by now or a much better looking one if it had one before. Would you be able to have your dog back up a few steps and take more pictures of that one?
I agree and agree w/ BobC. At first, I thought your dawg and my beagle both needed to go to photographer school Jim. Then I realized your pup's shot was intended to bring out the color of your eyes ;)
indycop said:

John, you just simply look like a great guy to hang with :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:
I agree and agree w/ BobC. At first, I thought your dawg and my beagle both needed to go to photographer school Jim. Then I realized your pup's shot was intended to bring out the color of your eyes ;)

lol lol lol

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Goose. said:
Then I realized your pup's shot was intended to bring out the color of your eyes ;)

Or is that, "the collar of your eyes..."? Seriously folks, my dog will be here all week...lol

Cheers,
JtL

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Edwardian natural color straw crown and upper brim, black straw under brim with cream and pink roses, w/ green stems and brown leaves. Worn today to a PEERS River City (as in "Music Man") picnic in Alameda, CA
370944535.jpg

370944471.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Lancealot said:
Not sure were else to post this. I found this photo today while helping my mom clean. It's the only one I have found of my grandfather, her dad I have found with a hat on.

232323232%7Ffp536%3B%3B%3Enu%3D3356%3E8%3A9%3E442%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B79%3A7742337nu0mrj

Now that is neat.........thanks for posting it

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Goose. said:

Man, that hat sure does suit you!

Mine is soooo 'broken in', shall we say, that I don't think of it in terms of being stylish at all. It's just my hiking hat and purely utilitarian like a pair of work gloves. But your 'Roo looks stylish as hell on you, pal. I had never considered how well that type of hat would work with camp shirts but it does in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe