Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Art Fawcett Montecristi

img0684r.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Man, that hat sure does suit you!

Mine is soooo 'broken in', shall we say, that I don't think of it in terms of being stylish at all. It's just my hiking hat and purely utilitarian like a pair of work gloves. But your 'Roo looks stylish as hell on you, pal. I had never considered how well that type of hat would work with camp shirts but it does in spades.
Thanks Gene. Wore it all day today working in the garage and at the street festival. Earned some sweat "salt marks" towards that "character" such as your lid. But didn't feel hot like when I usually have to pull off a felt to wipe my forehead.

gtdean48 said:
I got money says the weeds saw that image & voluntarily jumped out of the ground & into the wheelbarrow!!! :eek: :D
Bet ya every Contra Rebel within miles went running towards the border and Charile went scramblin' into their tunnels.

Wow...I'm old.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Sweet!:eusa_clap That is a stogie hat! You have two sweet black hats now right? Your Buckaroo!

Thanks, y'all.

This Whippet was a very nice surprise after hitting on a couple of POS's before this one. It is my second black lid after Major Moore's The Black. This one has joined Mike's hat way up on my favorites list. Funny, I thought I wouldn't want any black hats because they show every speck of lint, but I do like these two and I brush a lot when I wear them. [huh]

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Some great hats posted!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Here's one of me in my (original) Akubra Adventurer...
Adventurer-andnewport-1.jpg

Just after I got home from having an IV port implanted in my shoulder...

and here's another headin' out to work one day last week...
Camp-shirt-campdraft-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe