Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN6288.jpg

A nicely made hat and aside from a few moth nibbles damn near perfect. I will correct the bash though.

Gee, Douglas, I like the way it looks, all organic with that dimply, asymmetrical hand pinched bash. I used to be compulsive about the perfect 'blocked' look, as in my avatar. Another fine addition to your collection.

dean

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hear - Hear..!!

I couldn't agree more!"!:eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus said:
Today's offerings are absolutely beautiful. Everybody deserves a round of applause! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Douglas, I do have to admit that the button on your Knox Westlite does put you slightly ahead of the competition (for the moment).

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks gents the hats are out there for the taking as well as the ties. Actually ties are harder to find. I seem to be on an OR type kick recently. We can get picky Mr.Lucky, the wind cord on this one is non funtional and is only elastic which I suppose makes it not so old. I must admit though the knox logo on the button is a pretty cool detail. Also Unlike Tango Yankee I have not been able to find Pristine ORs in Black and Brown or Gray for that matter. I'm still hoping we will see a shot or two of his beauties.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
DOUGLAS said:
Thanks gents the hats are out there for the taking as well as the ties. Actually ties are harder to find. I seem to be on an OR type kick recently. We can get picky Mr.Lucky, the wind cord on this one is non funtional and is only elastic which I suppose makes it not so old. I must admit though the knox logo on the button is a pretty cool detail. Also Unlike Tango Yankee I have not been able to find Pristine ORs in Black and Brown or Gray for that matter. I'm still hoping we will see a shot or two of his beauties.
Great hat Douglas!! Speaking of ties I picked up two with hats on them on the bay, But I was going to say that is a great shirt! I love deep blue dress shirts!:eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
A $9.99 Burlington Coat Factory closeout special. Camel color, fur felt, size M, fabric sweatband, made in the Czech Republic, no brand name (Tonak?). I love it; it's light as a feather!

P1040188.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
J.T.Marcus said:
A $9.99 Burlington Coat Factory closeout special. Camel color, fur felt, size M, fabric sweatband, made in the Czech Republic, no brand name (Tonak?). I love it; it's light as a feather!
Nice hat, J.T. Very nice hat. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth