Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Wow, thanks guys.

MKL, it is grey, but it most definitely has a bluish hue.
The picture I posted is actually very accurate to the real color.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Short brim, high crown Stetson and a Marlboro.
0254.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Got my stetson 7x on, it's back to its original cattlemans, for the moment, but it changed bash a few times over the course of the day.

IMG_4406.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Failsworth 1903 fedora.

This one is getting the most wear time right now. Raw edge, slate grey with thin olive ribbon. Fully lined with black leather sweatband. This is their 1903 model style. Size US 7 1/8.

Hatnewgrey006.jpg

Hatnewgrey005.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
RBH said:
As I stated before Lucky, you are getting like our ol pal Douglas... these hats you post lately all LOOK GREAT ON YOU!
Thank you, but I'm not even in the same school, let alone the same class as Douglas. I'm somewhere down the block, you know, where the bad kids are.

Cicero

A-List Customer
@Paddy.
You look great in that suit and hat.
Simply stunning.
Btw you look a lot like Spencer Tracy in your avatar!
Honestly, it could be Tracy in the avatar, very lookalike.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks guys.

Appreciate the fine comments. If the truth be known, it's a bit of a newsreader shot!! EG: off camera I was just wearing boxer shorts!!:eusa_doh: (all very rushed, but sure no-one can see!! haha, sort of undermines the seriousness of my look now!).

Qwkslvr

One of the Regulars
My new Tilley Winter Hat

This is a very comfortable hat. I love the ear and forehead warmers. Also, it has a strap that fits around your forehead to keep it on in the wind.
As the wind blows here frequently, I'm sure that I'll use that strap often. It should be noted that when wearing the wind strap, the hat should be removed from the back. I've already nearly removed my head from my neck trying to remove it from the front.
IMG_0005.jpg

The hat
IMG_0007.jpg

The ear and forehead flaps
IMG_0008.jpg

The inside label and size tag (there is a secret pocket for cash, key, or whatever under the label).
TilleyWinterHat002.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful hat Paddy. Your look absolutely stunning.

Mr. Lucky is that traveler foldable?

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PADDY said:
Appreciate the fine comments. If the truth be known, it's a bit of a newsreader shot!! EG: off camera I was just wearing boxer shorts!!:eusa_doh: (all very rushed, but sure no-one can see!! haha, sort of undermines the seriousness of my look now!).

:eusa_clap Boy am I watching the right thread! Gentlemen, you all look dashing!

And Mr. Paddy, DO feel free to take full length shots with the boxer shorts. lol

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth