Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Great hats...great tie!

Douglas:
As always, your hats looks great. But, I have to also comment on that wonderful tie...the one that appears to be either grey/white or taupe/white. Love the color and the pattern!

Mark

MarkL

One of the Regulars
What a great look!

Alan:

Your hat and the overall look is as always, really magnificent.

I really like that ribbon and bow on that hat!

Mark

AlanC said:
Fresh out of the box VS Montecristi:

p1014340.jpg

Ande1964

Practically Family
Straw Beater

Man, I really need to work on my picture taking.

Anyway, I was wearing my summer straw beater today. Origin unknown... just an average hat that I got cheap, reshaped, stretched, and added the new pug to. It's light and comfortable. The greeter at Costco asked me to please give it to him. He seemed like a nice guy, but I declined.

straw.jpg

Anj

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:

Nice hat! What can I say, it's a Campdraft. Kim's sitting next to me...she's jealous cause you ate at Cracker Barrell. It's one of her favorites with all that crafty stuff they sell.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Nice hat! What can I say, it's a Campdraft. Kim's sitting next to me...she's jealous cause you ate at Cracker Barrell. It's one of her favorites with all that crafty stuff they sell.
I had to have some catfish:eek: . That Cracker Barrell is not even a mile from your motel!:D lol

Unless of course you want Mojos Kitchen!!

Chinaski

One Too Many
Gentlemen, some great lids the last couple days! Handlebar Bart, Michaelshane, Douglas, JtL, JT, Indycop, Ande, AlanC, and even Gene in the $1 thrift store hat.

You guys all wear them with personal style - nicely done, my hat is off to you, figuratively speaking...

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Carey and Chinaski for the kind comments about my cheapie western. I actually like the poor thing. :eek:

-------------------

What a super parade of great fedoras since I looked last. Well done fellas!

-------------------

Here I am today with my Flagship getting the first few drops from what later became a deluge. Hat did its job and protected me (rather than the other way around) and dried out just fine. :)

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
-------------------

Here I am today with my Flagship getting the first few drops from what later became a deluge. Hat did its job and protected me (rather than the other way around) and dried out just fine. :)

DSC_0007.jpg

Gene, you are every hat's man. You look good in all of them...fedora, western, homberg....you make them all look good. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe