Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore my glen grey Camp Draft for church this morning:

church003.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Alan, that is a beautiful new hat. And you are making quite the clothes hanger even more lately than ever.

Mr. Paladin, that is a fantastic looking hat on you. Great combo with the tie.

Bart, wonderful vintage fedora. The real McCoy!

BobC

handlebar bart said:
Alan that new VS looks great
playground009.jpg

Adam Mainliner

Nice Adam, HB. Aren't they great hats? I wish I could've snagged another one or two before Johnnyphi sold them all.

Mr. P, the glen gray Campdraft....what can I say? There are few that compare.

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
Scott,
I'd be quite happy to rid you of that too-big Whippet! Nothing worse than an ill-fitting hat, you know...:D She IS a beauty, I'll give you that!

-AFI

ScottF said:
Douglas, no one listens to the hat and chooses their style accordingly, like you do.

Here's me, with my 7 1/4 head in a 7 5/8 LO Whippet, ala-Johnny Depp. Even 3 sizes too big, it still isn't close to the 'Depp look'.

The only thing I have in common with the guy is that I too can drop a massive hat on my head, bash it like a hobo, and for some inexplicable reason...my girlfriend loves this hat !?!?!

MeWhippetMed.jpg

DOUGLAS

Thanks gents. The pocket hats with their travelability are invaluable. It is such a pleasure not to have to worry about the hats being damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe