Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
My other Charlie 1 Horse 30X Genuine Shantung Panama TM.
(I know, "Genuine Shantung Panama" is an oxymoron, but it's evidently a registered Trade Mark.)
P1070593.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bolthead said:
It's been so long since I've posted here, but from what I see, everyone's still looking fantastic.....keep up the good work everybody. ;)

Great returning post and pics Bolt. Glad to see you back!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Welcome back, Bolty!

Lookin' good with that hat and pony-car, RBH!

-----------------

Over the weekend it was more landscaping work in the back yard. Here I am blowin' smoke while sweating in (again) my big Milano western straw:

DSC_0051.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Snake skin band?

Eastern Diamondback. Unfortunately, not from one of the ones I killed as a teen in the country. I never romoved the skins but I do have rattles from those times - one hangs from a rawhide string on the rear view mirror of my truck. This piece of rattler leather I cut from a hide I bought at a Tandy Leather supply store.

I respect rattlers. They go their own way, hunt their food, are well armed but shy away from conflict unless really pushed. ;)

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
I respect rattlers. They go their own way, hunt their food, are well armed but shy away from conflict unless really pushed. ;)

:eek:fftopic: Many years ago, I heard a zoologist say, "There are only two reasons a snake bites: (1) To stun something he's going to eat, and (2) to defend himself. There's not a snake in North America that can swallow you, but if you try to kill it the snake will try to bite!"

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Jauntyone said:
I was saving this for next fall, but it's just such a beautiful hat that I had to wear it to-day!
Picture476.jpg

I know that feeling! Nice one...and I like the grey tones well cordinated (sorry, spelling mistake I think). Very nice open crown collection you have, JO!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe