Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While out working the new fillies...

Royal Stetson Casual, so lite weight, love the "mouse" color, same as my Stratoliner...
RD4.jpg

RD5.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hey Garrett, I think I've got that same hat. My only Lee and a real high quality example of felt and finish.

gtdean48, I said it before, I'll say it again; I LOVE that Casual. Very cool inside and out.

Goose, THANKS man for the kudos. I wore that cheapie again today!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WoW.....

It's been so long since I've posted here, but from what I see, everyone's still looking fantastic.....keep up the good work everybody. ;)

I went to a dinner/murder mystery last night. Soprano's knockoff with audience participation. 1st time for me, it was pretty cool. :rolleyes:

I wore my Green Mallory, with a tropical shirt. :D

Mallory008.jpg
Mallory007.jpg

RBH

Bartender
bolthead said:
It's been so long since I've posted here, but from what I see, everyone's still looking fantastic.....keep up the good work everybody. ;)

I went to a dinner/murder mystery last night. Soprano's knockoff with audience participation. 1st time for me, it was pretty cool. :rolleyes:

I wore my Green Mallory, with a tropical shirt. :D

Mallory008.jpg
Mallory007.jpg
I am glad you had the dinner and passed on the murder! :D
Looking sharp in that Mallory, with the brim treatment!

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Thanks RBH & MichaelShane
JT, The OR clone in my photo is also from Johnnys Custom Hatters. I'm still trying to figure out if it was rebuilt by them ( bound edge not done there in 35 or so years according to a fellow lounger) or all theirs. Trying to match the Silver Belly gray to other hats to try and come up with a better idea of origin.

Goose.

Practically Family
kiltie said:
Goose -
OT, but I just noticed this shirt. Very cool. Where'dja get it? Anything else printed on it?
Thanks Kiltie...wore it today so I could take some pics of it for ya. Indy Cop is sporting one somewhere in this thread as well.

It has P-40 fighter plane nose art of the American Volunteer Group (Flying Tigers) on the front, Flying Tiger's winged tiger and the sun symbol from the Nationalist Chinese flag with "77" next to it on the back, and the left sleeve has four kill flags (one more and I'm an ace ;)).

Federation IV Std Fawny Tawn

557576131_vVrn5-M.jpg

Here's a couple more pics I took in case you're interested (oh, and I got if of that auction site that starts with a vowel):
http://mongoose.smugmug.com/photos/557576166_NhnZi-M.jpg
http://mongoose.smugmug.com/photos/557600135_Qkb8J-M.jpg

HarpPlayerGene said:
Dinerman, I wanna' be you when I grow young.
Ain't it the truth! Too cool for school :cool:

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
bolthead, Glad to see you back. Looking sharp in that green Mallory!

St. Ignatz, Let me know what you find out about Johnny's. I was thinking about having them build one for me. The straw was a ready made. They did, however put the conform..thing on my head, and kept my data on file. Presumably, I could phone in an order. But I was leaning toward a bound brim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe