Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigger Don

Practically Family
Ja ja ja, nor stirred....

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
So you're going with that degenerate Brit, Bond, over a wholesome lad from America's heartland...humpph!

BTW, personal preference of this former bartender is stirred. Shaking is reserved for adding froth to slings, sours, etc.

I stir Manhattan's, Old Fashions, Rob Roys etc. Shaking them, and martinis, tends to dilute them more, plus can result in a cloudy drink.

Just my never humble opinion.

Stetson Chatham!
myGDjh1h.jpg
Don't see you too often in this neck of the Lounge, buddy. Good to see you here, and I like that Chatham.

Bigger Don

Practically Family
A wise man once told me " if you want to make money you have to go where the money is money is not going to come looking for you". Only now do I wish I had taken his advice sooner.
Supposedly, money can't buy happiness...but with a large enough grant (or lottery winner) I would be willing to shop. :)

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Don't see you too often in this neck of the Lounge, buddy. Good to see you here, and I like that Chatham.
Thanks! I'vebeen preferring my newsboy a lot lately, but after leaving it on the train last night I grabbed the Chatham out of my closet this morning. I had to pick up my newsboy from the lost and found this evening before jumping in a train home.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
So you're going with that degenerate Brit, Bond, over a wholesome lad from America's heartland...humpph!

BTW, personal preference of this former bartender is stirred. Shaking is reserved for adding froth to slings, sours, etc.

I stir Manhattan's, Old Fashions, Rob Roys etc. Shaking them, and martinis, tends to dilute them more, plus can result in a cloudy drink.

Just my never humble opinion.
Yea,,,,but I,like cloudy Martinis and Aston Martins !!! My fault !!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

A wise man once told me " if you want to make money you have to go where the money is money is not going to come looking for you". Only now do I wish I had taken his advice sooner.
When I was growing up one of my uncles used to tell me, "Don't work for your money, make your money work for you." Trouble is, he never told me how to do that. Years later I found out he made his first investment with money he got by somehow emptying my older brother's savings account. He made "a killing" (as my mother described it) on that investment, but didn't bother to reimburse my brother. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld