Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
A little French to toast your Tuesday... this from our bon ami, Daniele.

100416.jpg

Alan I'm really glad to see the Mossant de Luxe in action!
It is always a pleasure to see old Frenchie en plein air

Lucky. You get to work on the beach. Sounds like a nice job. Looking good while doing it.
Johnny
Thanks Johnny. Doesn't happen often. I have expanded my territory to supplement the poor economy over the past several years. I spend a lot of time in the truck, but enjoy every moment. I took a walk on the beach today, because it was there. I always try to look for the silver lining. Sometimes, its hard. Today, it was easier to see. :)

jackm

One of the Regulars
Thanks Johnny. Doesn't happen often. I have expanded my territory to supplement the poor economy over the past several years. I spend a lot of time in the truck, but enjoy every moment. I took a walk on the beach today, because it was there. I always try to look for the silver lining. Sometimes, its hard. Today, it was easier to see. :)
A wise man once told me " if you want to make money you have to go where the money is money is not going to come looking for you". Only now do I wish I had taken his advice sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld