Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very rich weekend of posts... thanks for all the inspiration. Sending a special congratulations to Terry for his granddaughter's stunning academic achievement. She must have taken a ton of advanced courses to push that gpa through the roof. Best of luck to her in the fall.

Today the weather couldn't be better... a perfect late spring day. I selected a feather weight Stetson nutria felt hat.

060616.jpg

feathernutria3.jpg

Subtle, soft, and powerful lid there, Alan. Just BEAUTIFUL!!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
A very rich weekend of posts... thanks for all the inspiration. Sending a special congratulations to Terry for his granddaughter's stunning academic achievement. She must have taken a ton of advanced courses to push that gpa through the roof. Best of luck to her in the fall.

Today the weather couldn't be better... a perfect late spring day. I selected a feather weight Stetson nutria felt hat.

060616.jpg

feathernutria3.jpg
Thank you Alan. That she did. She held a better than 4.0 GPA all through High School. She's off to Denison University in the Fall. That's a great looking hat, btw. I really like that one. Love the color combo on that too.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
First order of business this morning is to congratulate Terry and especially to congratulate his granddaughter. Good Job!!

Next up is a big thanks David, Bob, Joao, Harv, Hurricane Jack, and Charlie for the kind words, and everyone for the like(I think that post may have set a record) and I'd like to echo Bamaboots remarks on what a great community this place is.

Great hats from everyone this weekend. It was good to see Chepstow and Alive-n-Amplified back in action as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks Dale. I appreciate that.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Super hat!

WOOoof!! Stunning, David! I hope you turn out more!!

Brim flange, color, crown, ribbon color/width all put together so well.

Indeed; the PERFECT sport jacket!

Thank you, Perry, Charlie, and Bob! I'm working on a couple right now, and I hope to display some future felt on some 'Lounge noggin's! ;) The brim is 2 5/8" wide with a pencil rolled raw edge. Crown is approx. 5 5/8" open. The jacket is part of a 2-piece grey windowpane suit with fine blue and raspberry lines, one of my favorites. A go-to for sure.

Gorgeous!
Heck, not just the hat...

Well well Esther, my dear, <ahem> I do believe you are the first 'Lounger to make me blush. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe