Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miket5r

A-List Customer
Today Siesta 30°Celsius with my Western Straw

DSC_0063.JPG

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks BB! I'm outback wearing the same hat, where I have finished a sandwich & am enjoying a Three Blind Mice to drink while listening to "Stairway" & "Kashmir" over & over. It's gonna be one of those days! They always come in May.

9ap82x.jpg
I think I'm glad I don't live close to you HJ ! Nice Boots , Rand ? , and choice in music , throw Rain Song in for me and Thank You . Hey I think my feet are defiantly large for my size , but back in the good old days Tony Lama were the Best fitting most comfortable Boots Ever ,and they were my exclusive , but they got bought out and the pattern changed or something, my last pair were Anacondas I bought at the outlet shop next to the factory in El Paso , those and the old 70s bone with the lizard toe were my all time favorites . Alas Rocky work boots in a style that has been discontinued (that gets old !) are my go to's . Need to start looking again ( that gets old !) . Always wanted some Ostrich, but never bought any . Nocona never fit right , may check out Olatha or something, the others never fit me .

Last edited:
I think I'm glad I don't live close to you HJ ! Nice Boots , Rand ? , and choice in music , throw Rain Song in for me and Thank You . Hey I think my feet are defiantly large for my size , but back in the good old days Tony Lama were the Best fitting most comfortable Boots Ever ,and they were my exclusive , but they got bought out and the pattern changed or something, my last pair were Anacondas I bought at the outlet shop next to the factory in El Paso , those and the old 70s bone with the lizard toe were my all time favorites . Alas Rocky work boots in a style that has been discontinued (that gets old !) are my go to's . Need to start looking again ( that gets old !) . Always wanted some Ostrich, but never bought any . Nocona never fit right , may check out Olatha or something, the others never fit me .
Michael I wish you did live close, as I would enjoy your friendship I'm sure.

Likewise, Tony Lama & Nocona were my favorites too. I still have some TL elephants that I can't seem to wear out. I had a pair of those bone w brown lizard toe, a pair of gray w black gator toe, & a black pair with red foxing. Those are all long gone now.

I noticed on the map not far from Luling is Geronimo, TX. When I was a kid I had a horse named Geronimo. I'd love to have one of their city signs.

Yes, the hat is a Rand. I'm going to give it a brushing & box it up with some red cedar chips for the summer. If the occasion arises where I need a black hat I can always get it back out.

HJ - I just love that beaded hatband. It looks great on your hat.
Thanks David! One of the colors is kind of a steel blue (blue/gray) that doesn't show up in a digital photograph very well. Most of the colors are probably a little underexposed in a picture due to the black hat.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Saturday and Sunday it was hot. The first in the season
Today it is almost rainy and there will be a decrease of temperature.

n477dt.jpg

Early in the morning in my office garden with a deep blue Wegener
axh7bq.jpg

A generous trade with Manfred
294gbo7.jpg

Made in October 1963 this medium felt German hat is really confortable
311lxsh.jpg

EU hat traditional dimension it is very elegant. I like it in this cloudy Monday morning

Thanks for the likes and let's start the week in a exultation of hats :)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niicorobin246