Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people!
A grey, drippy Saturday. Happy for the moisture. Waiting for the sun. Good song, btw...
Another day under Vanzilla. It's starting to conform nicely to my head.

1bbe2b443878fa5c684720c365252e84.jpg
2668c564f0771acf7c2e69dfcfc50469.jpg
8ce77db3c85add367ca4e5cbf9fa3525.jpg
bc1e41ce3f8fb8ea97a513e013c57b12.jpg

Dyed the orange cat to match.
Have a great day!:)

I like that hat and you're looking good in a wider brim. Nice job on the cat.

Bolero

A-List Customer
Your trees are beautiful Bolero. The juniper and A. palmatum group plantings looks great. When are you going to pot those trident maples? Oh by the way sharp hat too!

Thank you for the compliments...I'm leaving the Tridents in ground for a couple more years trying to fatten up the trunks...my Japanese Maple groupings I'm letting grow out, I will prune and trim to a Broom style in late July for a local August Competition/showing, I will enter them under "Penjing Class"...Thanks again for being so observant...

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you for the compliments...I'm leaving the Tridents in ground for a couple more years trying to fatten up the trunks...my Japanese Maple groupings I'm letting grow out, I will prune and trim to a Broom style in late July for a local August Competition/showing, I will enter them under "Penjing Class"...Thanks again for being so observant...

Great keep posting your trees. I would like to keep up with their progress.

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Fathers Day came early for me. Took the kid down to Pike Place Market (his request) and while we were in downtown, we stopped in to Byrnie Utz to look around and I walked out with a new Campdraft in Silverbelly. I think the kid learned a thing or two about hats while we were in there too.

I went 1 size up to a 61 and I'm sure glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
remytwotimes