Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
It is a little rough...
But Fred Dobbs would be proud...
153006.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Lucky, Your mods are looking good, and this one is no exception. (I assume Southern California rain is as pure as East Texas tap water.)

bolthead, your light colored diamond bash (Open Road) is absolutely beautiful. You're right, "No sense wasting it!"

Dinerman, That Brent Adventurer is the NASTIEST piece of animal hair I've seen in a long time. Gotta love it!

Alan C., Looking really sharp. This being Sunday, I hope you didn't have to change clothes for the picture (Know what I mean?).

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

RBH

Bartender
Dinerman said:
I wore my Brent Adventurer out kayaking yesterday in the Blackwater nature preserve on the eastern shore.
IMG_4261.jpg

Sorry about the lousy picture.

DMan, I have to lay the law down with that one...

I LOVE IT !

A great hat to wear doing what you were doing!!!
I give it 3 claps!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Great hats today, Gentlemen....Dinerman, I see both Fred C. Dobbs & a little Jed Clampett in that Brent.....Perfect for kayaking!! :eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What I like best about these light weight hats is that I can completely change the style any time I want. The only down side to the pocket hats with the fabric sweat is that it soils pretty easily.

duggap

Banned
Baron, I don't recall you showing us that hat before, or at least not in such good lighting. The best way to describe that hat is "rich". What a lid.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut