Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panadora

Practically Family
A feeling of despair have got the better of me I'm afraid :oops:
But disappointment after disappointment does call for a radical solution: I'll have to do with what I already got!
And in order not to get tempted I'll probably have to stop participating in this tread for a while - see you around
CPHbackdrop.jpg

Thanks for all your inspiration, likes and comments :cool:

Kirk H.

One Too Many
But disappointment after disappointment does call for a radical solution: I'll have to do with what I already got!
And in order not to get tempted I'll probably have to stop participating in this tread for a while - see you around
CPHbackdrop.jpg

Pandora, I truly hope that everything works out for you. Check back in when you can.
Best of luck to you.

Kirk H.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Stormy day here. I don't really want to go out in it, but I am out of milk for my coffee, so hardship must be endured for the sake of caffeine.
Something snug and low-profile is needed and my little Lock & Co. crushable does the job nicely.

dfcdc4a98475334a55bdc2067477ef20.jpg
ce8645d065cbebfcfb8b486a51b37ae6.jpg

Nice and green Flamand finish. Hope it stays on.
Have a great day!

CPHbackdrop.jpg

Thanks for all your inspiration, likes and comments :cool:[/QUOTE

Pan. Pan. Come back.

running errands in a stetson royal deluxe homberg
Welcome aboard, Mm!! Sweet Stetson, if ever I saw one, sir. I have a nearly identical hat, sans the "deluxe" designation. I does resemble a Hommie, but the brim seems to be more of a fedora, worn up, without a snapped front IMHO. I've always thought mine was something of a hybrid style. A fantastic lid, worn with aplomb!!

I've been on a short hiatus to visit my son playing semi-pro basketball in Israel. I took one hat, a Vintage Silhouette in Blue Smoke felt. I saw LOADS of fedoras, but in ten days in the country, mine was the only gray-toned one I saw. I plan a Fedoras Afield posting once all the photos are sorted through...
DSC03877a.jpg

CPHbackdrop.jpg

Say it ain't so, Panadora! We'll certainly miss your great hats and fantastic photos, always so creative and inspirational. But we'll be here for you, my friend. Keep an eye on Ole!!

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Welcome aboard, Mm!! Sweet Stetson, if ever I saw one, sir. I have a nearly identical hat, sans the "deluxe" designation. I does resemble a Hommie, but the brim seems to be more of a fedora, worn up, without a snapped front IMHO. I've always thought mine was something of a hybrid style. A fantastic lid, worn with aplomb!!

I've been on a short hiatus to visit my son playing semi-pro basketball in Israel. I took one hat, a Vintage Silhouette in Blue Smoke felt. I saw LOADS of fedoras, but in ten days in the country, mine was the only gray-toned one I saw. I plan a Fedoras Afield posting once all the photos are sorted through...
View attachment 45721
Great shot, Charlie. I look forward to seeing more shots from the VS's adventure.

Welcome back. You have been missed.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Steve! Thanks, Matt! Now I'm on my way down to the welding supplies dealer to get a pair a goggles like yours! You, sir, are "da bawlz!"
Thanks Charlie.

Good luck on your goggles hunt. The way I see it is that if they were good enough for Lincoln, they are good enough for us!
uploadfromtaptalk1457223375773.jpg

Oh yeah... and don't forget the
uploadfromtaptalk1457223571840.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Happy Saturday, everyone.

Great looking hats from everyone.

My choice is a hat that I do a disservice to by not wearing it often enough: the Bergen Hatters mystery style hat. Some posit that it is a coachman's hat. Others have suggested that it is for fraternal organizations. Frankly, I wonder if it isn't made for circus clowns. It reminds me of the hats they sport.

In any case... I'm heading out to clown around under it. View attachment 45702 View attachment 45703 View attachment 45704 View attachment 45705 View attachment 45706

Enjoy, everyone.
Here come ol flatop.

tommyK

One Too Many
The weekend is off to a great start, everyone!

Moon, thanks for the kudos, I think you've made that bash your own!
Sorry to hear about Panadora checking out, hopefully not for good. I've done it myself a couple of times, keep coming back.
2dd666ff-af00-40ca-98f0-646dd59243ce_zps6spimyxe.jpg

As my wife Terri and I are traveling the northern tier of North Carolina checking out neighborhoods and open houses we stopped into one of my favorite vices we chanced upon in Burlington, NC.

Stetson Sovereign Twenty on this journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe