Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

40Cal

One Too Many
More great hats this morning Lady and Gents!
I decided to wear a Portis . Nice subtle colors on this one that don't show up in pictures...at least not in my pictures! haha
hats3516 002.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Saturday, everyone.

Great looking hats from everyone.

My choice is a hat that I do a disservice to by not wearing it often enough: the Bergen Hatters mystery style hat. Some posit that it is a coachman's hat. Others have suggested that it is for fraternal organizations. Frankly, I wonder if it isn't made for circus clowns. It reminds me of the hats they sport.

In any case... I'm heading out to clown around under it.
uploadfromtaptalk1457198512461.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1457198517454.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1457198521005.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1457198524024.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1457198526811.jpg

Enjoy, everyone.

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Great looking hats from everyone.

My choice is a hat that I do a disservice to by not wearing it often enough: the Bergen Hatters mystery style hat. Some posit that it is a coachman's hat. Others have suggested that it is for fraternal organizations. Frankly, I wonder if it isn't made for circus clowns. It reminds me of the hats they sport.

In any case... I'm heading out to clown around under it. View attachment 45702 View attachment 45703 View attachment 45704 View attachment 45705 View attachment 45706

Enjoy, everyone.
Matt, my vote would be for a Coachman if the Bergan Hatters era overlaps that timeframe.

I guess you could always throw some goggles on it & call it steampunk!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Matt, my vote would be for a Coachman if the Bergan Hatters era overlaps that timeframe.

I guess you could always throw some goggles on it & call it steampunk!
You mean like this?
uploadfromtaptalk1457202574038.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1457202579021.jpg

The horrifying thing is that I even have these. They lurk in the center console in the car. Wearing the goggles plus waiving a rubber chicken at rude or tailgating drivers gets them to back off a lot more effectively than the middle finger. Folks know to respond to anger with anger. Acting batsh** crazy just confuses them. [emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe