Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Perfect with the jeans jacket.

Derby with a denim jacket and a Deadhead patch on the sleeve. Doesn't get any better.
Thanks Bob & Greg. Here is the back of the jacket. My dad painted it for me during '88.
uploadfromtaptalk1456623244110.jpg

T'was a nice thing to do for his oddball son and a great reminder of my relationship with him.

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
30 or so. So, comparatively, not too many.

I couldn't scrape the cash together to join the circus full time. Plus, too many boneheads were there just to get high and party instead of to enjoy the music. It got to be a real drag, especially after '90-'91. I got my fixes mainly through the 1,000 + hours of bootleg cassettes I managed to collect. Though, I have found few places where I am as happy as I was at a Dead show.

30?

I saw like 9 ...hahahahaha... granted I was 21 when Jerry died so

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
for my Dead Head buddys
my wife and I at a backyard jam about 6 years ago ...
damn drummers need to stay away from guitars and microphones :)

Well... It is going to take hours for the smile to fade from my face. That was wonderful. You guys sound beautiful together. Thanks, Ant.

P.S. The hat keeps it on topic. Nice!

30 or so. So, comparatively, not too many.

I couldn't scrape the cash together to join the circus full time. Plus, too many boneheads were there just to get high and party instead of to enjoy the music. It got to be a real drag, especially after '90-'91. I got my fixes mainly through the 1,000 + hours of bootleg cassettes I managed to collect. Though, I have found few places where I am as happy as I was at a Dead show.

We're both close then. I lost count, but it was around 40. All I know for certain is I've seen one fewer than my wife, and I 'll never catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I finally got a chance ot check this out this AM. You sound great, Anthony. I envy all the musicians around here. Music moves me so much, but all I can do is tap my feet and dance badly.

thanks Jim
we've definitely sounded better... but it was fun.
I should stay in my wheel house and stick to drumming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld