Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
RM Williams Akubra

IMG_7402_zpsa7tpslae.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Did some hiking after church today up around Linville Falls. I wore my Spanish American War era campaign hat. It's still relatively new and needs more "breaking in" to be just right, but I think it will be fine with a couple more trips worth of wear. The only thing I don't like about this hat is the "Marshall Dillon" comments I tend to get. It's a campaign hat, not a cowboy hat! Even so, I guess I shouldn't expect much since I've got the same kind of comments wearing a fedora. Some people are clueless.

Hope that went well, Moon!

Great hats this weekend!!

GD youre blowing me away with those.

Steve that Echter Borsalino's unbelievable!! It looks fantastic!

11d57982deec8d801cf19718db132905.jpg

I wore this vintage 50s Royal Stetson beater for the days outings, including a hike back up the mountain this afternoon. Yesterday morning when I posted, it was 35. Today it was 70. What a difference a day makes.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

I wore this vintage 50s Royal Stetson beater for the days outings, including a hike back up the mountain this afternoon. Yesterday morning when I posted, it was 35. Today it was 70. What a difference a day makes.

great crease on that "beater" ... looks like a sweet lid to me

he and I are still a bit far apart on the bike ... I left him to marinate in my offer

Great photo, Dale!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The only thing I don't like about this hat is the "Marshall Dillon" comments I tend to get. It's a campaign hat, not a cowboy hat! Even so, I guess I shouldn't expect much since I've got the same kind of comments wearing a fedora. Some people are clueless.
Ain't that a fact! Times I get called Al Capone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld