Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, the 7X looks new! It shows off well in the sun. I like the hat band on the 30X. Very cool.
It have marks but aren't very visible. Since it was refurbed by Shudde, it's not in a original state like yours. No original liner, no original sweatband, no original size tag... :\

Wormser Texan today.
Nice one even being below of what I like.

1Mach1 – Ever so Joao

Joao – Always so Joao. Brim city today.
ah ah ;)

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Scala Panama Brisa.
25c5d9d28bfcb1865e904e4704dc00d0.jpg
e7c8fcf959ae350c4311d2b351bbfff7.jpg
9c408fab43b24c03cf5ef6099e5c2066.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Today a tour in the Palladio Villas near Vicenza (50 Km. far from Verona)
jpd24l.jpg

It is windy and sunny, a perfect day to wander for Villas
2me6bmx.jpg

PHD for one of the last straw parade

More on Palladio tour to come ...... compliments for the well hatted heads of the start of the week

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Esther - never been a fan of a leather band on a man... But looks great on you... Hi to mom

Harv - slick Wormser...fantastic brim and I love a natural looking bash like that

TPD - great look with the OR ... I wish I could pull off a black hat but I tend to look like a Rabbi

Fruno - slick as always ... We are in the same page today

Dave - Falcon Park intrigues me... Always very tidy looking ... Great dimensions for you in wonderful colors

hato - killer 25 with your signature shape that I absolutely love !.... digging the beard

Miamibruno - a hat of hats ... I know I've commented on this one earlier today but I feel the need to say it twice...that right there is how you shape and wear a hat

Pandora - beautiful Churchill ... Right up my alley

On top today is just a simple BGG CD... Some showers in the forecast made this the logical choice .... Always proud to be part of the fold

f4d75fdddfc566bd4727ac9b8ac3df23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Esther, Harv, TPD, Fruno, (my dog's name is Indiana) :) , j.dave, Perry, miamib, Bob, Daniele, Moon, great assortment of hats everyone....and a special shout out to all those thin ribbons.

Getting rain here in Central Ohio so I'm not getting off of my front porch. Open Road for me today...

The_Open_Road_1_A.jpg

The_Open_Road_2_B.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor
Esther - never been a fan of a leather band on a man... But looks great on you... Hi to mom.

Thank you. I prefer a ribbon most of the time on me.

I agree, it can look a bit boy scout on most...

Thank you guys on all the nice comments!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88