Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great Saturday of hats everyone!

I'm doing yard work wearing the Stetson Retro. It's a low grade Panama but does the trick!

photogravity

One of the Regulars
No pic, but I'm wearing my Dobbs Rainbow today. It's one sweet hat. Love the lightweight felt from which it's made. The Cav edge is only a bonus. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregNYC

One Too Many
Wedding anniversary day - on the way to a restaurant. 1920's denim work cap homage by Keith.

5dfc9425d537f4eb799dc660d6107d81.jpg

photogravity

One of the Regulars
Happy anniversary Greg! How many years? Oh, I got carried away... Nice get-up. You both look fabulous though, admittedly, I think she has an edge on you. :)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
It's a warm and muggy afternoon here in Central Ohio. I'm wearing a late '40s / early '50s Stetson Nutria fedora conversion...same hat I'm wearing in my avatar.
Nice to see it again.

Got my great grandfather's hand me down Stephen L. Stetson on today. Gotta love the 30s hats. It's been in the family since his father so it's cool to have it.
More than have it, be able to wear it.

Wedding anniversary day - on the way to a restaurant. 1920's denim work cap homage by Keith.
Happy anniversary!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Got my great grandfather's hand me down Stephen L. Stetson on today. Gotta love the 30s hats. It's been in the family since his father so it's cool to have it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Nice provenance to have with that hat.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Magnificent display of good taste my Friends ! As always..
Me, Vintage Angel Suares & Hnos.
A little bit out of my comfort zone (2 1/2 inches brim) ,but I'm getting used to it.. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe