Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
I been watching a Open Road , but the brim is 2 3/4 I don't know if I should pull the trigger .....
the other factor is that me living now in Florida my felt hats do not see too much head time here in the sunshine state.:(

Last edited:

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
BOB what kind of milan , contemporary milan or the real deal?
if you have one from them can I see it ?
thanks Brother!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I been watching a Open Road , but the brim is 2 3/4 I don't know if I should pull the trigger .....
the other factor is that me living now in Florida my felt hats do not see too much head time here in the sunshine state.:(

If it's an older vintage of at least, '50s era, and in good condition, I'd pull the trigger. Anything newer, especially if it's the 4X '80s crap, I wouldn't even mess with it, (jmo, though). The later Stetsons don't even come close in quality to their early stuff.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Trevi, get the OR. You look good in wider brims, and you know that the hat addiction will have you buying them soon enough anyway. Don't fight it. It only makes it worse. :)

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
BOB what kind of milan , contemporary milan or the real deal?
if you have one from them can I see it ?
thanks Brother!

The Dobbs Bishop I'm wearing today is current production and may b Shantung. The Peter Bros Milan Hemp mentioned above are real hemp in the Milan weave. Ps. Neither are vintage.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
David, Fruno, alan, Bob, Trev, Nice display of hats, guys. As usual, all of you look great.

Thunderstorms are beginning to roll into Central Ohio. I was able to get a few pics of my Stagecoach Indy conversion earlier before they started coming through.

Indy_03_RC.jpg

Indy_Hat_01.jpg

Indy_Hat_02.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
David, Fruno, alan, Bob, Trev, Nice display of hats, guys. As usual, all of you look great.

Thunderstorms are beginning to roll into Central Ohio. I was able to get a few pics of my Stagecoach Indy conversion earlier before they started coming through.

Indy_03_RC.jpg

Indy_Hat_01.jpg

Indy_Hat_02.jpg

Thx T: Converted nicely! Love the bash, ribbon and brim. And the COLOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe