Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice selection Joao.

Cool hat and history, Big Man.

Sweet 'burg MMBarnes.

JavaDave I'm glad you made it safe. Nice Akubra.

Ingineer that's far from a stingy. Looks good, and effective.

Cool Roxbury, Chamuco. I had a black straw western many years ago, and certainly wore my money's worth out of it. Maybe I should get another soon.

TommyK that Borsalino homburg looks awesome. It looks to have a little more brim than most. I think it works well for you.

G.D. you are the embodiment of cool with the playboy and wayfarers. Looks great!

Hat looks cool T.J. the rest of that scene looks like a big old cold bucket of suck. I'm so thankful we don't have to deal with that down here. Just a light dusting, and everyone stays home. No need to shovel anything.

Rogers - class all the way! Good one!

Green hats are cool, Charlie. You're weather doesn't look much more fun than TJ's.

Miket5r that's a nice looking Akubra. I like the band. A good outdoors style hat.

Killer Stratoliner, Historyteach24.

Cool top hat and photo, BrianHicks.

triple-d

A-List Customer
Ditto on what dh66 said..........lots of great hats, some in foul weather, some in warm sunshine.....lol........the hat collections from around the world in one spot!!! What more can you ask for?:eusa_clap Thanks for sharing....

GregNYC

One Too Many
Profusion of hats today, gents! Today a beltback tweed 8-dart flat cap from Cordova.

c9af11f79445e5c012242dd8b67325b6.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424588397.377935.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I love that Akubra sombrero Joao. I think I'm going to see if I can convince someone to get one of those for me as a birthday present this year.
That would be a huge birthday gift!

Nice color on the two earlier hats !! You should post more pics of the Sombrero, might end buying one.
The first is silverbelly, the second is white.
Akubra only makes them in this color and it's my only Akubra. Got it second hand from Aussie ebayer.
ak04.jpg

ak09.jpg

Nice selection Joao.
Thank you :)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
That would be a huge birthday gift!

The first is silverbelly, the second is white.
Akubra only makes them in this color and it's my only Akubra. Got it second hand from Aussie ebayer.

ak09.jpg

Thank you :)

With some minor tweaking that would almost look like the hat Clint Eastwood wore in the movie, "Josey Wales"

image.jpg

jw2.jpg

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Hat looks cool T.J. the rest of that scene looks like a big old cold bucket of suck. I'm so thankful we don't have to deal with that down here. Just a light dusting, and everyone stays home. No need to shovel anything.

Makes me want to move South where there's more sunshine and warmer weather! :cool:

triple-d

A-List Customer
Great cap Greg..........you are the cap king, and they look great!

Joao.......great hats also, and they look great!...I think T has definitely found the brother.....Clint doesn't wear it as well though............;)

javadave61

Practically Family
Summer is here! It's sunny and 40!

This is my Stetson Woodstock, a hat I bought back 25 years ago when I graduated high school. I was looking for that "Indy" look and this was as close as I could find in a western shop in Dallas. I dug it out a while back and in figuring out how to get it back into shape, I found this website, and now it's costing me dearly with new hats! So this is a sentimental favorite.

11016098_10206185891747854_8866074703251222881_n.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Thanks to everyone who commented on the Playboy yesterday.
Chamuco--I would say the Playboy color could be desribed as tawny. I have always thought that it was an almond color.

Nice hats today everyone.

Stetson 3X Open Road
FullSizeRender-4_zpsrnxbhe77.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82